Part One, Chapter I - II
1. Who is Joachim Von Pasenow?
(a) A wealthy casino owner.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) An important businessman.
(d) The son of a family of German aristocrats.
2. What is Joachim's brother's name?
3. How many siblings does Joachim have?
4. What did Joachim regret in relation to his brother?
(a) Causing the pony to be hurt and shot.
(b) Leaving him behind.
(c) Taking more than his share of the family estate.
(d) Cutting him out of the business.
5. Who is Ruzena?
(a) A local merchant.
(b) A maid.
(c) A seamstress.
(d) A young prostitute.
6. Where is Ruzena from?
7. How does Joachim feel about Ruzena?
(a) He is indifferent towards her.
(b) He abhors her.
(c) He finds her amusing.
(d) He falls in love with her.
8. Who is with Joachim when he meets Ruzena for the first time?
(a) His whole family.
(b) His father and mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
This section contains 3,876 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)