|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI-XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the tenth edition of Car Linnaeus' "Systema Naturae" published?
2. When were undergraduate students recruited for an experiment about perception?
3. At the time the author wrote Chapter 9, how much of the earth was ice-free?
(a) 45 million square miles.
(b) 75 million square miles.
(c) 25 million square miles.
(d) 50 million square miles.
4. By the early 1980s, how low was the population of Sumatran rhinos?
(b) Several thousand.
(d) A few hundred.
5. On which edge of Castello Aragonese were the waters more or less unaffected by the vents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Suci given while she had an ultrasound?
2. How old was Darwin when the voyage on the HMS "Beagle" ended?
3. When was the word "catastrophist" first coined?
4. How big was One Tree Island?
5. How long was the debate about Darwin's theory in his 1842 book "The Structure and Distribution of Coral Reefs" debated?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)