|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI-XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did students begin returning from trips to Sierra Nevada empty-handed?
2. How long had BR-174 been paved in Chapter 9?
(a) Around 15 years ago.
(b) About 20 years ago.
(c) 17 years ago.
(d) 12 years ago.
3. How big was One Tree Island?
(a) 700 by 300 feet.
(b) 750 by 150 feet.
(c) 600 x 400 feet.
(d) 800 x 200 feet.
4. At the time the author visited BDFFP, how many scientific papers had been written about the area?
(a) About 800.
(d) More than 500.
5. When was the Alvarezes' paper "Extraterrestrial Cause for the Cretaceous-Tertiary Extinction" published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Silman teach?
2. How many acres of untouched rainforest were inside Reserve 1202?
3. At BDFFP in Chapter 9, what bird species would cross road clearings?
4. How many eggs was it thought the great auk produced in a year?
5. How many species of birds were estimated to live in the entire world?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)