|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI-XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the market of El Valle offer besides embroidery and hats?
(a) Green-frog figurines.
(b) Stuffed falcons.
(c) Golden-frog figurines.
(d) Embalmed marmots.
2. When did Lyell visit Big Bone Lick and purchase teeth of a baby mastodon?
3. How many people lived in Biosphere 2 for two years?
4. Where was the Jambato toad found in backyard gardens?
5. How much did it cost to feed Suci ficus leaves a year?
(b) About $50,000.
(d) Nearly $100,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did golden frogs lay their eggs?
2. In 1984, where were grains of shocked quartz found in a layer of clay?
3. According to Pascal Tassy, how many proboscidean species had been identified?
4. How many miles separated Galapagos from the coast of South America?
5. How many different species might be involved in building a coral reef?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)