|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III-IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lyell's work was printed in a first run, how many copies were printed?
2. Where was the first clue discovered as to what was killing off frogs around the world?
(a) Scientific expedition to Brazil.
(b) National Zoo in Washington D.C.
(c) Scientific expedition to Chile.
(d) San Diego Zoo.
3. What color was the La Loma robber frog?
(a) Green and black.
(c) Reddish blue.
4. In Chapter I, where was a volcanic crater located that is mentioned by the author?
5. When were the golden-frogs in Sante Fe, effectively wiped out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did golden frogs lay their eggs?
2. Where did the Rabbs' fringe-limbed tree frogs lay their eggs?
3. How old was Charles Darwin when he was invited to serve as a sort of gentleman's companion to the captain of the HMS "Beagle"?
4. Where was the Jambato toad found in backyard gardens?
5. Where did the HMS "Beagle" make its first stop?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)