Mid-Book Test (up to Satire 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
2. What was the name of the slave-boy who was given as a gift to Virgil?
3. According to Juvenal, which of the following types of men would a good ruler NOT torment?
4. Which of the following countries claimed that Rome had "monstrous morals"?
5. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What was the...
This section contains 1,149 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)