|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why were artists unable to revel in their artistry?
a) Because art was not appreciated.
b) Because they were too worried about money.
c) Because the muses refused to visit them.
d) Because they were blinded by their own egos.
2. What did Juvenal claim women to crave?
3. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
4. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
5. Which of the following crimes was NOT committed by Calvinus?
a) Setting fire to his...
This section contains 992 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)