|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men experienced a Divine blessing that nullified all of his immoral actions?
2. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
3. Which of the following did Juvenal order in celebration for Catallus' safe return?
(a) A round of beers at the saloon.
(b) The erection of a Maypole.
(c) Flowers planted at the harbor.
(d) An offering to the gods.
4. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
5. Which of the following item types concerned gourmands the most?
(c) Precious metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which building did Juvenal suggest that Calvinus spend a few days in order to get some perspective on his life?
2. How did the son who inherited the money in Satire XIV treat it?
3. Why was Juvenal so proud of Catullus' quick action aboard the ship?
4. Which of the following crimes did Persicus accuse Juvenal of committing?
5. Juvenal opined that just as adults cleaned their homes, they should also clean which of the following?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)