|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Naevolus' lover?
2. The Tagres and the Pactolus referred to which of the following?
3. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
4. According to Juvenal, from whom could a virtuous man borrow heritage?
(a) From the gods.
(b) From his heart.
(c) From nobility.
(d) From his neighbor.
5. What was the name of the father of Alexander the Great?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Calvinus want to happen to the man who had stolen his money?
2. Why did Virro want Naevolus killed?
3. Which of the following characteristics was Blandus' only claim to nobility?
4. How did Pompey finally die?
5. Which of the following men was destroyed for his talent?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)