|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men experienced a Divine blessing that nullified all of his immoral actions?
2. What type of animal is the god, Set?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A fish.
(c) A cow.
(d) A pig.
3. Which religion did Juvenal claim to be "a vice disguised as virtue"?
4. In Satire XIV, which of the following crimes did Juvenal accuse Rutilus of committing?
(a) Drinking liquor.
(b) Beating his slaves.
(c) Stealing from the church.
(d) Cheating on his wife.
5. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
2. How did Calvinus feel about the money that he had lost?
3. During Juvenal's age of mankind, what did he claim to not have a mental base in men?
4. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
5. What did Juvenal claim to be the only fear that Roman men had?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)