|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following elements earned praise for thoroughbreds?
(a) Their purity.
(b) Their good looks.
(c) Their performance.
(d) Their value.
2. Which of the following words did Juvenal use to describe the negative effect that inheritances had on an individual?
3. According to Naevolus, the animal smoothed with which of the following was most dangerous?
4. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
(a) Palatium Place.
(c) Discobulous Myron.
(d) Esquiline Hill.
5. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
2. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
3. Which of the following prayers did Juvenal consider to be pointless?
4. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
5. Which of the following actions was NOT something that Juvenal claimed that a wife would do for a lover but not for a husband?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)