|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
2. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
(a) The gods of food and wine.
(b) The gods of music.
(c) The gods of war.
(d) The gods of love.
3. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
4. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was stoned.
(b) She was buried alive.
(c) She was drowned.
(d) She was banished.
5. With which of the following friends did Juvenal rejoice over Catullus' return?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
2. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
3. Who did Catullus claim to have smiled on the ship on the day of its sinking?
4. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
5. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)