|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following friends did Juvenal rejoice over Catullus' return?
2. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
3. Which of the following men did NOT have to bury one of his children?
4. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(d) Cross dressers.
5. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
2. How did Naevolus' lover react to the news that his wife was pregnant by another man?
3. What did Juvenal think would happen to Fuscinus' wealthy daughter-in-law?
4. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
5. Which of the following was NOT something that Juvenal believed that all men should know about themselves?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)