|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Satire XVI dedicated?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Juvenal use to describe Blandus?
3. Who returned to Heaven with Chastity?
4. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His niece.
(d) His sister.
5. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city was the sinking ship harbor?
2. Which of the following gods was described as a "beardless strapling"?
3. Why did Virro want Naevolus killed?
4. How did Calvinus feel about the money that he had lost?
5. Which of the following did the captain of the sinking ship trust for safety?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)