|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in Naevolus' appearance during the time that he and Juvenal were friends?
(a) He shrinks in size.
(b) He gets wrinkles on his face.
(c) His hair turns grey.
(d) He gets fat.
2. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
3. Which of the following men experienced a Divine blessing that nullified all of his immoral actions?
4. Schoolboys in Juvenal's village prayed for the eloquence of which of the following?
5. How did Pompey finally die?
(a) He fell to his death.
(b) He was decapitated.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) He drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
2. During Juvenal's age of mankind, what did he claim to not have a mental base in men?
3. Which of the following illnesses threatened to destroy Pompey?
4. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
5. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)