|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
2. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
3. Who is the narrator of this novel?
4. Which of the following acts did Juvenal consider to be a degradation to heritage?
5. What type of material did men in Rome use to construct their tables before the city grew rich from war?
(a) Fallen trees.
(b) Large stones.
(c) Baked mud.
(d) Pounded metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
3. Who did Catullus claim to have smiled on the ship on the day of its sinking?
4. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
5. According to Juvenal, from whom could a virtuous man borrow heritage?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)