|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
2. Where was the wine that Juvenal served at his dinner party produced?
3. Which of the following events typically involved gourmands?
(a) Lion hunt.
(b) Gladiator fight.
(c) Dice roll.
(d) Deep sea fishing.
4. Schoolboys in Juvenal's village prayed for the eloquence of which of the following?
5. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
(c) The poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
2. Which of the following did Juvenal claim to be the only thing that dictated fortune?
3. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
4. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
5. Which of the following types of wives was worst in Juvenal's eyes?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)