|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Catullus have?
2. What type of plates did soldiers eat off of at Juvenal's dinner party?
3. Which of the following did Juvenal claim to be the true test of nobility?
4. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
5. What reason did Lateranus give for his immoral behavior?
(a) His weight.
(b) His age.
(c) His upbringing.
(d) His race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of Juvenal's life did Persicus investigate?
2. Why did people in Rome mock gourmands?
3. Who is the narrator of this novel?
4. Which of the following men did Juvenal compare to Nero?
5. Which of the following item types concerned gourmands the most?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)