|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pompey finally die?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was decapitated.
(c) He fell to his death.
(d) He was poisoned.
2. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
3. What type of material did men in Rome use to construct their tables before the city grew rich from war?
(a) Large stones.
(b) Pounded metal.
(c) Fallen trees.
(d) Baked mud.
4. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
5. Who was Naevolus' lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Naevolus father with his lover's wife?
2. In Juvenal's opinion, which form of inheritance was most dangerous?
3. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
4. What changed in Naevolus' appearance during the time that he and Juvenal were friends?
5. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)