|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characteristics did Juvenal dislike most in women?
2. In which city was the sinking ship harbor?
3. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
4. Which of the following acts did Juvenal consider to be a degradation to heritage?
5. Which of the following animal types was Meleager?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A boar.
(c) A grouse.
(d) A vulture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the wine that Juvenal served at his dinner party produced?
2. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
3. What changed in Naevolus' appearance during the time that he and Juvenal were friends?
4. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
5. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)