|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
2. Where did Naevolus work before leaving his job?
(a) At the market.
(b) At the temple.
(c) At the infirmary.
(d) At the school.
3. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
4. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
5. Which of the following acts did Juvenal consider to be a degradation to heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Juvenal's village, which of the following occupations was most likely to make an individual a lot of money?
2. In Satire IV, which of the following characters did NOT advise the king about his exceptionally large meal?
3. Which of the following elements earned praise for thoroughbreds?
4. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
5. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)