|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in Naevolus' appearance during the time that he and Juvenal were friends?
(a) He shrinks in size.
(b) He gets wrinkles on his face.
(c) His hair turns grey.
(d) He gets fat.
2. Which of the following actions did Juvenal label as "pointless and destructive"?
3. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was buried alive.
(b) She was stoned.
(c) She was drowned.
(d) She was banished.
4. How many children did Naevolus father with his lover's wife?
5. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
(a) A solid gold goblet.
(b) A plain glass goblet.
(c) A gem-encrusted goblet.
(d) A clay goblet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
2. What institution did Augustus build in Rome?
3. Why were artists unable to revel in their artistry?
4. What did Juvenal claim to be a smarter action than marriage?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)