|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
2. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
(a) He was disappointed.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was apathetic.
(d) He was proud of him.
3. Which of the following events typically involved gourmands?
(a) Gladiator fight.
(b) Dice roll.
(c) Deep sea fishing.
(d) Lion hunt.
4. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
2. With which of the following friends did Juvenal rejoice over Catullus' return?
3. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
4. Why did Virro want Naevolus killed?
5. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)