|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts did Juvenal NOT brag about over his dinner with Persicus?
(a) His cups being very cheap.
(b) His servant being a novice.
(c) His meal being meager.
(d) His bedding being thin.
2. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
3. Which of the following countries claimed that Rome had "monstrous morals"?
4. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
5. Why did Naevolus leave his comfortable job in town?
(a) For an adventure.
(b) For more money.
(c) He has been fired.
(d) For the pursuit of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Nieobe use to describe herself?
3. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
4. In which city was the sinking ship harbor?
5. Where did Naevolus work before leaving his job?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)