|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which herb did Juvenal advise Naevolus to chew as an aphrodisiac?
(a) Gai Lan.
2. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A queen.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A priestess.
3. What reason did Lateranus give for his immoral behavior?
(a) His age.
(b) His race.
(c) His weight.
(d) His upbringing.
4. Which of the following did Juvenal claim to be the only thing that dictated fortune?
5. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men experienced a Divine blessing that nullified all of his immoral actions?
2. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
3. Who eloped with Eppia?
4. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
5. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)