|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
(a) To entertain.
(b) To pitch sales.
(c) To square debts.
(d) To showcase friendships.
2. According to Juvenal, which of the following types of men would a good ruler NOT torment?
(a) Virtuous men.
(b) Desperate men.
(c) Guilty men.
(d) Noble men.
3. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
4. Who called on Blandus to earn the respect of the town through his actions?
(c) Cossutianus Capito.
5. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following types of wives was worst in Juvenal's eyes?
2. Which of the following goddesses was NOT a muse?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
5. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)