|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the reign of which of the following were many Romans separated from their wealth and their assets seized?
2. Who eloped with Eppia?
(a) A wheat farmer.
(b) A tailor.
(c) A swordsman.
(d) A blacksmith.
3. Which herb did Juvenal advise Naevolus to chew as an aphrodisiac?
(d) Gai Lan.
4. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A goddess.
5. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Juvenal use to describe Blandus?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. According to Juvenal, which type of envy would get a man overthrown quickly?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)