|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following actions did Juvenal label as "pointless and destructive"?
2. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
3. Why were artists unable to revel in their artistry?
(a) Because they were blinded by their own egos.
(b) Because the muses refused to visit them.
(c) Because they were too worried about money.
(d) Because art was not appreciated.
4. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
2. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
3. How many children did Naevolus father with his lover's wife?
4. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
5. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)