|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason did Lateranus give for his immoral behavior?
(a) His age.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His weight.
(d) His race.
2. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
3. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
4. Which of the following adjectives did Nieobe use to describe herself?
5. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were artists unable to revel in their artistry?
2. What institution did Augustus build in Rome?
3. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
4. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
5. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)