|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
2. Which herb did Juvenal advise Naevolus to chew as an aphrodisiac?
(c) Gai Lan.
3. Which of the following men did NOT have to bury one of his children?
4. According to Juvenal, which of the following types of men would a good ruler NOT torment?
(a) Virtuous men.
(b) Desperate men.
(c) Guilty men.
(d) Noble men.
5. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
2. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
3. According to Juvenal, from whom could a virtuous man borrow heritage?
4. Which of the following men was destroyed for his talent?
5. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)