|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A queen.
2. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
(a) To square debts.
(b) To entertain.
(c) To pitch sales.
(d) To showcase friendships.
3. According to Juvenal, from whom could a virtuous man borrow heritage?
(a) From his heart.
(b) From his neighbor.
(c) From nobility.
(d) From the gods.
4. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
5. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
2. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
3. Which of the following emperors was the only one who respected the muses?
4. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
5. Who called on Blandus to earn the respect of the town through his actions?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)