|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
2. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
3. Which of the following gods was described as a "beardless strapling"?
4. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
5. During the reign of which of the following were many Romans separated from their wealth and their assets seized?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
2. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
3. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
4. Which of the following did Juvenal claim to be the only thing that dictated fortune?
5. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)