|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
2. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
(a) His niece.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A school teacher.
4. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(b) Cross dressers.
5. Which of the following goddesses was NOT a muse?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Juvenal, which type of envy would get a man overthrown quickly?
2. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
3. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
4. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)