|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following goddesses was NOT a muse?
2. Who eloped with Eppia?
(a) A swordsman.
(b) A wheat farmer.
(c) A tailor.
(d) A blacksmith.
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
5. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was buried alive.
(b) She was drowned.
(c) She was banished.
(d) She was stoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which month of the year did the characters in "The Sixteen Satires" vacation in Saturnalia?
2. How was Domitian killed?
3. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
4. What was the name of the slave-boy who was given as a gift to Virgil?
5. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)