|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
2. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was disappointed.
(c) He was proud of him.
(d) He was apathetic.
3. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
(a) Speech writer.
(b) History writer.
4. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
5. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. What was the name of the slave-boy who was given as a gift to Virgil?
4. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
5. Which of the following goddesses was NOT a muse?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)