|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He accidentally poisoned himself.
(b) He died in battle.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He was assassinated.
2. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
3. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
(a) A dangerous criminal.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A gifted musician.
(d) A war general.
4. Which of the following types of wives was worst in Juvenal's eyes?
(a) A well-read wife.
(b) A musical wife.
(c) A gossiping wife.
(d) A drunken wife.
5. What institution did Augustus build in Rome?
(a) A theater.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A library.
(d) A university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were artists unable to revel in their artistry?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
3. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
4. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)