|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
2. Which of the following emperors was the only one who respected the muses?
3. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 32 BC.
(b) 43 AD.
(c) 89 AD.
(d) 12 BC.
4. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
5. Why were artists unable to revel in their artistry?
(a) Because they were too worried about money.
(b) Because the muses refused to visit them.
(c) Because they were blinded by their own egos.
(d) Because art was not appreciated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animal types was Meleager?
2. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
3. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
4. Who returned to Heaven with Chastity?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)