|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
(a) A war general.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A gifted musician.
(d) A dangerous criminal.
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
3. Which of the following did Juvenal claim to be the only thing that dictated fortune?
4. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He died in battle.
(b) He was drowned.
(c) He accidentally poisoned himself.
(d) He was assassinated.
5. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(a) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Satire IV, which of the following characters did NOT advise the king about his exceptionally large meal?
2. Which of the following men upheld the "Family Encouragement Act"?
3. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
4. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
5. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)