|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Juvenal claim to be a smarter action than marriage?
2. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
(a) Greek mythology.
(b) Egyptian hieroglyphics.
(c) Shakespearean plays.
(d) Biblical stories.
3. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
4. In Juvenal's village, which of the following groups of people often pretended to have money in order to gain clients?
5. What did Juvenal claim women to crave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
2. How were the poor within Roman society treated?
3. Who is the narrator of this novel?
4. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)