|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
(a) To entertain.
(b) To square debts.
(c) To pitch sales.
(d) To showcase friendships.
2. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) Expensive wine.
(b) White wine.
(c) Rough wine.
(d) Vintage wine.
3. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(b) Cross dressers.
4. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
5. What did Juvenal claim women to crave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
2. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
3. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
4. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
5. During which month of the year did the characters in "The Sixteen Satires" vacation in Saturnalia?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)