|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What institution did Augustus build in Rome?
(a) A theater.
(b) A library.
(c) A university.
(d) A hospital.
2. Which of the following adjectives did Nieobe use to describe herself?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
5. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
(b) Speech writer.
(d) History writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
2. Which of the following goddesses was NOT a muse?
3. Which of the following types of wives was worst in Juvenal's eyes?
4. Which of the following countries claimed that Rome had "monstrous morals"?
5. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)