|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
(a) A gifted musician.
(b) A dangerous criminal.
(c) A war general.
(d) A martyr.
2. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
3. Which of the following countries claimed that Rome had "monstrous morals"?
4. What did Juvenal claim women to crave?
5. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following emperors was the only one who respected the muses?
2. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
3. Which of the following men upheld the "Family Encouragement Act"?
4. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
5. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)