|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Juvenal claim to be a smarter action than marriage?
2. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
(a) An urchin.
(b) A lobster.
(c) A sea snake.
(d) A giant fish.
3. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
4. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
(a) A clay goblet.
(b) A plain glass goblet.
(c) A solid gold goblet.
(d) A gem-encrusted goblet.
5. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
2. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
3. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
4. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
5. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)