|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) White wine.
(b) Rough wine.
(c) Expensive wine.
(d) Vintage wine.
2. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
(a) Biblical stories.
(b) Shakespearean plays.
(c) Greek mythology.
(d) Egyptian hieroglyphics.
3. Why were artists unable to revel in their artistry?
(a) Because the muses refused to visit them.
(b) Because they were too worried about money.
(c) Because they were blinded by their own egos.
(d) Because art was not appreciated.
4. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He accidentally poisoned himself.
(b) He was assassinated.
(c) He died in battle.
(d) He was drowned.
5. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eloped with Eppia?
2. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
3. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
4. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
5. In Juvenal's village, which of the following occupations was most likely to make an individual a lot of money?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)