|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
(a) The gods of love.
(b) The gods of music.
(c) The gods of food and wine.
(d) The gods of war.
2. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(b) Julius Caesar.
3. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
4. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
5. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
2. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
3. Which of the following types of wives was worst in Juvenal's eyes?
4. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
5. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)