|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animal types was Meleager?
(a) A boar.
(b) A grouse.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A vulture.
2. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 12 BC.
(b) 89 AD.
(c) 32 BC.
(d) 43 AD.
3. Which of the following characteristics did Juvenal dislike most in women?
4. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
5. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this novel?
2. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
3. In Juvenal's village, which of the following groups of people often pretended to have money in order to gain clients?
4. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
5. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)