|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
2. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
(a) 60 gold pieces.
(b) 40 silver coins.
(c) 10 francs.
(d) 20 copper coins.
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
5. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
2. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
3. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
4. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
5. Who eloped with Eppia?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)