|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) Rough wine.
(b) White wine.
(c) Expensive wine.
(d) Vintage wine.
2. Who eloped with Eppia?
(a) A swordsman.
(b) A tailor.
(c) A wheat farmer.
(d) A blacksmith.
3. Which of the following men upheld the "Family Encouragement Act"?
(d) Helvidus Priscus.
4. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
5. Which of the following countries claimed that Rome had "monstrous morals"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
2. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
3. Who is the narrator of this novel?
4. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
5. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)