|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
(c) Muscular strength.
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
4. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
5. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
2. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
3. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
4. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
5. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)