|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
2. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
3. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
4. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
2. In Satire IV, which of the following characters did NOT advise the king about his exceptionally large meal?
3. What reason did Umbricius give for his departure from Rome?
4. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
5. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)