|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He died in battle.
(b) He accidentally poisoned himself.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He was assassinated.
2. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
3. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
4. Which of the following countries claimed that Rome had "monstrous morals"?
5. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
(a) The gods of food and wine.
(b) The gods of war.
(c) The gods of love.
(d) The gods of music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
3. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
4. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
5. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)