|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A queen.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A priestess.
2. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
(a) Egyptian hieroglyphics.
(b) Biblical stories.
(c) Shakespearean plays.
(d) Greek mythology.
3. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
(a) A plain glass goblet.
(b) A clay goblet.
(c) A gem-encrusted goblet.
(d) A solid gold goblet.
4. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
5. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(a) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
2. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
3. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
4. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
5. Which of the following texts did Juvenal frequently refer to in his discussions with Umbricius?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)