|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(a) Cross dressers.
2. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
(a) His sister.
(b) His niece.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
3. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
(a) To display wealth.
(b) To prevent theft.
(c) To converse.
(d) To ensure great service.
4. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
5. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
2. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
3. Which of the following men upheld the "Family Encouragement Act"?
4. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
5. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)