|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
2. What did Juvenal claim to be a smarter action than marriage?
3. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
4. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
(a) A solid gold goblet.
(b) A gem-encrusted goblet.
(c) A clay goblet.
(d) A plain glass goblet.
5. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 89 AD.
(b) 32 BC.
(c) 12 BC.
(d) 43 AD.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
2. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
3. Which of the following characteristics did Juvenal dislike most in women?
4. Which of the following texts did Juvenal frequently refer to in his discussions with Umbricius?
5. How was Domitian killed?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)