|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
2. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
(a) To entertain.
(b) To pitch sales.
(c) To square debts.
(d) To showcase friendships.
3. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
4. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
(a) Beef liver.
(c) Chicken hearts.
(d) Fresh fruit.
5. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
(a) His wife.
(b) His niece.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
3. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
4. Who eloped with Eppia?
5. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)