|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
2. In Satire IV, which of the following characters did NOT advise the king about his exceptionally large meal?
3. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
4. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
(a) Discobulous Myron.
(c) Esquiline Hill.
(d) Palatium Place.
5. Who eloped with Eppia?
(a) A tailor.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A swordsman.
(d) A wheat farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
2. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
3. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
4. Who returned to Heaven with Chastity?
5. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)