|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Ladies in Waiting.
(c) The Privy Council.
(d) The Jester.
2. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
3. Who eloped with Eppia?
(a) A wheat farmer.
(b) A tailor.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A swordsman.
4. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
5. Who returned to Heaven with Chastity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
3. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
4. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
5. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)