|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
2. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He was assassinated.
(b) He was drowned.
(c) He accidentally poisoned himself.
(d) He died in battle.
3. Which of the following animal types was Meleager?
(a) A grouse.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A boar.
(d) A vulture.
4. Which of the following adjectives did Nieobe use to describe herself?
5. What reason did Umbricius give for his departure from Rome?
(a) His heart had been broken in Rome.
(b) Rome was not exciting enough to live in.
(c) There was too much violence in Rome.
(d) There were no jobs in Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
2. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
3. Which of the following gods was described as a "beardless strapling"?
4. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
5. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)