|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
2. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He was assassinated.
(b) He died in battle.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He accidentally poisoned himself.
3. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 43 AD.
(b) 89 AD.
(c) 32 BC.
(d) 12 BC.
4. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(d) Julius Caesar.
5. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
2. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
3. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
4. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
5. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)