|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 12 BC.
(b) 32 BC.
(c) 43 AD.
(d) 89 AD.
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A school teacher.
4. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
(a) The religious.
(b) The poor.
5. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He was assassinated.
(b) He accidentally poisoned himself.
(c) He died in battle.
(d) He was drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
5. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)