|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
2. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
(a) 10 francs.
(b) 20 copper coins.
(c) 60 gold pieces.
(d) 40 silver coins.
3. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(a) Cross dressers.
4. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
5. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 89 AD.
(b) 32 BC.
(c) 12 BC.
(d) 43 AD.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
2. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
3. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
4. How were the poor within Roman society treated?
5. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)