|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
2. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A queen.
4. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
(a) By blowing kisses.
(b) By shouting greetings.
(c) By saluting.
(d) By waving.
5. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(d) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
2. Which of the following texts did Juvenal frequently refer to in his discussions with Umbricius?
3. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
4. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
5. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)