|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(d) Cross dressers.
2. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
3. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His niece.
4. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
5. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
(a) The poor.
(b) The religious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
2. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
3. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
4. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)