|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
2. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
(c) The religious.
(d) The poor.
3. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
4. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
5. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
(a) He was proud of him.
(b) He was disappointed.
(c) He was apathetic.
(d) He was confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
2. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
3. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
4. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
5. How were the poor within Roman society treated?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)