|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Satire IV, which of the following characters did NOT advise the king about his exceptionally large meal?
2. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
3. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
4. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
5. Who is the narrator of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
3. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
4. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
5. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)