|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
2. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A queen.
4. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
(a) A lobster.
(b) A giant fish.
(c) An urchin.
(d) A sea snake.
5. Who is the narrator of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
2. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
3. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
4. How was Domitian killed?
5. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)