|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
2. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was apathetic.
(c) He was disappointed.
(d) He was proud of him.
3. Who is the narrator of this novel?
4. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
5. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
2. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
4. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
5. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)