|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
3. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
4. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
(a) He was proud of him.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was apathetic.
(d) He was disappointed.
5. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
2. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
3. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
4. Who is the narrator of this novel?
5. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)