|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(b) Julius Caesar.
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
3. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
4. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
(c) The religious.
(d) The poor.
5. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
2. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
3. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
4. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
5. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)