|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
2. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(b) Cross dressers.
3. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
4. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
(a) Justice rites.
(b) Athletic rites.
(c) Fertility rites.
(d) Marriage rites.
5. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did Umbricius give for his departure from Rome?
2. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
3. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
4. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)