|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 89 AD.
(b) 43 AD.
(c) 32 BC.
(d) 12 BC.
2. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
(a) Justice rites.
(b) Athletic rites.
(c) Marriage rites.
(d) Fertility rites.
3. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
4. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
5. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
2. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
3. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
4. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
5. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)