|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
2. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
3. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
4. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
5. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
2. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
4. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
5. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)