|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following goddesses was NOT a muse?
2. Which of the following facts did Juvenal NOT brag about over his dinner with Persicus?
(a) His meal being meager.
(b) His servant being a novice.
(c) His cups being very cheap.
(d) His bedding being thin.
3. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
4. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
5. Who was Naevolus' lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
2. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
3. How was Domitian killed?
4. According to Naevolus, the animal smoothed with which of the following was most dangerous?
5. Which of the following gift requests was denied to Naevolus by his lover?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)