Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returned to Heaven with Chastity?
2. In Juvenal's opinion, which form of inheritance was most dangerous?
3. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
4. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was stoned.
(b) She was buried alive.
(c) She was drowned.
(d) She was banished.
5. What was the name of the slave-boy who was given as a gift to Virgil?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Satire IV, which of the following characters did NOT advise the king about his exceptionally large meal?
2. What did Juvenal claim to be a smarter action than marriage?
3. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
4. Which of the following characteristics was Blandus' only claim to nobility?
5. Which of the following did Juvenal claim to be the true test of nobility?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)