|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A goddess.
2. What did Juvenal claim to be a smarter action than marriage?
3. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
4. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 89 AD.
(b) 43 AD.
(c) 12 BC.
(d) 32 BC.
5. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He died in battle.
(b) He was drowned.
(c) He was assassinated.
(d) He accidentally poisoned himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
2. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
3. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
4. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
5. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)