Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
2. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
(c) The poor.
3. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
4. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
5. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
3. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
4. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
5. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)