|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following gift requests was denied to Naevolus by his lover?
2. Which of the following did Catullus throw overboard to prevent the ship from sinking?
(c) His belongings.
(d) The anchor.
3. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(a) Julius Caesar.
4. Which of the following events typically involved gourmands?
(a) Dice roll.
(b) Gladiator fight.
(c) Deep sea fishing.
(d) Lion hunt.
5. Which of the following illnesses threatened to destroy Pompey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
2. In Juvenal's village, which of the following occupations was most likely to make an individual a lot of money?
3. Which of the following men was destroyed for his talent?
4. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
5. Which of the following item types concerned gourmands the most?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)