|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the poor within Roman society treated?
(a) They are pitied.
(b) They are mocked.
(c) They are ignored.
(d) They are heralded.
2. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
3. Where was the wine that Juvenal served at his dinner party produced?
4. What type of plates did soldiers eat off of at Juvenal's dinner party?
5. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Naevolus father with his lover's wife?
2. Which of the following facts did Juvenal NOT brag about over his dinner with Persicus?
3. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
4. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
5. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)