|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Nieobe use to describe herself?
3. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
(a) Fresh fruit.
(b) Beef liver.
(d) Chicken hearts.
4. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
5. What was the name of the slave-boy who was given as a gift to Virgil?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returned to Heaven with Chastity?
2. How many sons did Catullus have?
3. What institution did Augustus build in Rome?
4. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
5. What type of material did men in Rome use to construct their tables before the city grew rich from war?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)