|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Naevolus, the animal smoothed with which of the following was most dangerous?
2. With which of the following friends did Juvenal rejoice over Catullus' return?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
(d) The poor.
4. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
5. Which of the following groups of people questioned Juvenal's motives upon Catullus' return?
(a) School children.
(d) Legacy hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
2. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
3. In Juvenal's opinion, how did the morals of ancient men compare to the morals of modern men?
4. Which of the following was NOT something that Juvenal believed that all men should know about themselves?
5. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)