|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Catullus have?
2. What reason did Lateranus give for his immoral behavior?
(a) His age.
(b) His weight.
(c) His race.
(d) His upbringing.
3. What type of plates did soldiers eat off of at Juvenal's dinner party?
4. Which of the following men froze when the ship he was riding began to sink?
(a) The captain.
(b) The coxswain.
(c) The first mate.
(d) The deck hand.
5. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) Vintage wine.
(b) White wine.
(c) Expensive wine.
(d) Rough wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men was destroyed for his talent?
2. Which of the following characteristics was Blandus' only claim to nobility?
3. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
4. How were the poor within Roman society treated?
5. How was Domitian killed?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)