|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
2. Why was Juvenal so proud of Catullus' quick action aboard the ship?
(a) Because he was brave.
(b) Because he was quick.
(c) Because he was strong.
(d) Because he was sensible.
3. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) Rough wine.
(b) White wine.
(c) Expensive wine.
(d) Vintage wine.
4. Which of the following prayers did Juvenal consider to be pointless?
(a) The prayer for wisdom.
(b) The prayer for long life.
(c) The prayer for wealth.
(d) The prayer for good health.
5. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(a) Cross dressers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did the captain of the sinking ship trust for safety?
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. Which of the following item types concerned gourmands the most?
4. How many children did Naevolus father with his lover's wife?
5. Where did Naevolus work before leaving his job?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)