|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the reign of which of the following were many Romans separated from their wealth and their assets seized?
2. What did Juvenal claim to be the single force that ruled mankind?
3. Which of the following men experienced a Divine blessing that nullified all of his immoral actions?
4. Which writer type toiled most in Juvenal's society?
(a) History writer.
(d) Speech writer.
5. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(c) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men upheld the "Family Encouragement Act"?
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
3. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
4. Which of the following words did Juvenal use to describe the negative effect that inheritances had on an individual?
5. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)