|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men did Juvenal compare to Nero?
2. Who eloped with Eppia?
(a) A tailor.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A swordsman.
(d) A wheat farmer.
3. Which of the following crimes did Persicus accuse Juvenal of committing?
4. Which of the following adjectives did Umbricius use to describe himself?
5. Schoolboys in Juvenal's village prayed for the eloquence of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Juvenal so proud of Catullus' quick action aboard the ship?
2. Why did people in Rome mock gourmands?
3. In Juvenal's village, which of the following occupations was most likely to make an individual a lot of money?
4. Which of the following types of wives was worst in Juvenal's eyes?
5. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)