|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
2. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
3. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was banished.
(b) She was buried alive.
(c) She was stoned.
(d) She was drowned.
4. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
4. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
5. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)