|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
2. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
(a) The gods of music.
(b) The gods of love.
(c) The gods of war.
(d) The gods of food and wine.
3. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) Rough wine.
(b) Expensive wine.
(c) Vintage wine.
(d) White wine.
4. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(b) Julius Caesar.
5. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
2. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
3. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
4. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
5. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)