|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
2. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
3. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
4. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
5. Who is the narrator of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
2. Which of the following texts did Juvenal frequently refer to in his discussions with Umbricius?
3. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
4. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
5. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)