|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
2. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
3. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
(b) Fresh fruit.
(c) Beef liver.
(d) Chicken hearts.
4. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
(a) By shouting greetings.
(b) By waving.
(c) By saluting.
(d) By blowing kisses.
5. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
2. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
3. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
4. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
5. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)