|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) Rough wine.
(b) Expensive wine.
(c) Vintage wine.
(d) White wine.
2. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
(a) To square debts.
(b) To entertain.
(c) To pitch sales.
(d) To showcase friendships.
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A priestess.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A queen.
4. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
5. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
2. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)