|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A queen.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A goddess.
4. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
5. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
2. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
3. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
4. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
5. How were the poor within Roman society treated?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)