|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
2. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
3. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
(a) 60 gold pieces.
(b) 40 silver coins.
(c) 20 copper coins.
(d) 10 francs.
4. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
5. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
(a) A gifted musician.
(b) A war general.
(c) A dangerous criminal.
(d) A martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
2. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
3. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
4. What reason did Umbricius give for his departure from Rome?
5. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)