|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
2. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A queen.
(d) A priestess.
3. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
4. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
5. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
(c) The religious.
(d) The poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
2. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
3. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
4. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
5. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)