|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(b) Cross dressers.
2. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
3. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
4. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
5. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He was drowned.
(b) He was assassinated.
(c) He died in battle.
(d) He accidentally poisoned himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
2. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
3. Which of the following activities is NOT a type of immorality discussed in the opening chapter of the novel?
4. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
5. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)