|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
2. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
3. Who is known as the Goddess of Fertility?
4. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
5. How did Juvenal feel about Umbricius' move from Rome?
(a) He was disappointed.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was apathetic.
(d) He was proud of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
2. Who is known as the Goddess of Agriculture?
3. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
4. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
5. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)