|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
2. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
3. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
(a) Esquiline Hill.
(b) Palatium Place.
(d) Discobulous Myron.
4. Which of the following animal types was Meleager?
(a) A grouse.
(b) A boar.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A vulture.
5. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
2. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
3. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
4. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
5. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)