|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
2. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
(b) The poor.
3. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
(a) By shouting greetings.
(b) By saluting.
(c) By waving.
(d) By blowing kisses.
4. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
5. What did Umbricius claim to be the only thing that could get a man out of trouble in the court system?
(c) Muscular strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
2. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
3. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
4. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)