|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
2. How was Domitian killed?
(a) He died in battle.
(b) He accidentally poisoned himself.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He was assassinated.
3. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius consider to be the most dishonest?
4. Which of the following texts did Juvenal frequently refer to in his discussions with Umbricius?
(a) The Iliad.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) The Bible.
5. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Among which of the following animal breeds was Virgil accused of spreading disease?
2. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
3. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
4. Who is the narrator of this novel?
5. In the text, which of the following substances makes up the statue of Apollo?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)