|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
2. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
(a) By waving.
(b) By blowing kisses.
(c) By shouting greetings.
(d) By saluting.
3. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
4. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
5. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
2. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
3. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
4. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
5. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)