|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
2. In Satire II, with which of the following relatives was the condemned man accused of having an inappropriate relationship?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His niece.
(d) His daughter.
3. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
4. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
(a) The poor.
(c) The religious.
5. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
2. Which of the following groups of gods did Juvenal suggest should step in to stop the promiscuous atrocities affecting his society?
3. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
4. Which of the following groups of soldiers did Juvenal call "pansies"?
5. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)