|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
2. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was drowned.
(b) She was buried alive.
(c) She was stoned.
(d) She was banished.
3. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
4. Who is the narrator of this novel?
5. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people did Umbricius claim to have walked the streets looking for a fight?
2. Which of the following colors is symbolic of honor to the Greek gods?
3. To which of the following cities had Juvenal's friend, Umbricius recently moved?
4. According to Juvenal, which of the following will inherit the longings and vices of the world?
5. Which of the following characters poisons for a living?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)