Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
2. How many sons did Catullus have?
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A queen.
4. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
(a) Expensive wine.
(b) Rough wine.
(c) White wine.
(d) Vintage wine.
5. During the reign of which of the following were many Romans separated from their wealth and their assets seized?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
2. During which month of the year did the characters in "The Sixteen Satires" vacation in Saturnalia?
3. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
4. Which of the following men was destroyed for his talent?
5. Which of the following actions did Juvenal label as "pointless and destructive"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)