|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was banished.
(b) She was stoned.
(c) She was drowned.
(d) She was buried alive.
2. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
3. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
(a) 12 BC.
(b) 43 AD.
(c) 89 AD.
(d) 32 BC.
4. In Juvenal's village, which of the following occupations was most likely to make an individual a lot of money?
5. Which of the following groups of people did Juvenal prefer?
(c) Cross dressers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Naevolus leave his comfortable job in town?
2. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
3. Which of the following gift requests was denied to Naevolus by his lover?
4. What changed in Naevolus' appearance during the time that he and Juvenal were friends?
5. Which of the following seafood types was considered to be the greatest delicacy?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)