|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was banished.
(b) She was drowned.
(c) She was buried alive.
(d) She was stoned.
2. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
3. According to Naevolus, the animal smoothed with which of the following was most dangerous?
4. What was the name of the slave-boy who was given as a gift to Virgil?
5. How did Naevolus' lover react to the news that his wife was pregnant by another man?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is irate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
2. What type of wine did Trebius drink at the dinner party?
3. How was Domitian killed?
4. Which of the following gifts did the fisherman in Satire IV take as an offering to the king?
5. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)