|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
2. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
3. Which of the following gift requests was denied to Naevolus by his lover?
4. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
5. In Juvenal's village, which of the following occupations was most likely to make an individual a lot of money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
2. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
3. Which of the following emperors was the only one who respected the muses?
4. How was Domitian killed?
5. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)