|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
2. Why did Lords invite clients over for dinner?
(a) To pitch sales.
(b) To entertain.
(c) To showcase friendships.
(d) To square debts.
3. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
4. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A queen.
(b) A priestess.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A school teacher.
5. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
2. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
3. Which of the following characters was served the best bread at the dinner party?
4. Which of the following items were referred to as "gallica"?
5. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)