|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Trebius served for his main course at the dinner party?
(a) Beef liver.
(b) Fresh fruit.
(d) Chicken hearts.
2. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A queen.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A goddess.
3. To which of the following characters was Emperor Otho compared?
(b) Julius Caesar.
4. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
5. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
(a) Palatium Place.
(b) Discobulous Myron.
(d) Esquiline Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
2. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
3. Where did Naevolus work before leaving his job?
4. According to Naevolus, the animal smoothed with which of the following was most dangerous?
5. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)