|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which herb did Juvenal advise Naevolus to chew as an aphrodisiac?
(c) Gai Lan.
2. According to Juvenal, which of the following flower types drew men naturally?
3. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
4. How many children did Naevolus father with his lover's wife?
5. What was the name of the Moorish groom?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
2. Who was the dinner party host in Satire V?
3. Who was Naevolus' lover?
4. Which of the following emperors was the only one who respected the muses?
5. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)