|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the female friend with whom Juvenal discussed immorality?
2. During which month of the year did the characters in "The Sixteen Satires" vacation in Saturnalia?
3. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
(a) A gem-encrusted goblet.
(b) A clay goblet.
(c) A solid gold goblet.
(d) A plain glass goblet.
4. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
(a) She was stoned.
(b) She was drowned.
(c) She was banished.
(d) She was buried alive.
5. What was the name of the slave-boy who was given as a gift to Virgil?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the manor where Virrio lived?
2. Which of the following animal types was Meleager?
3. During which of the following years did Emperor Domitian rule?
4. Why were waiters assigned to each of the guests at the dinner party?
5. Why did Virro want Naevolus killed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)