|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
(a) The Privy Council.
(b) The Jester.
(c) The Ladies in Waiting.
(d) The Queen.
2. Which of the following bird types did Juvenal claim to give birth by mouth?
3. Which of the following crimes was Emperor Otho accused of committing?
4. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
(a) Fertility rites.
(b) Athletic rites.
(c) Marriage rites.
(d) Justice rites.
5. According to Naevolus, the animal smoothed with which of the following was most dangerous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was Helvidus Priscus known to be?
2. To which city did most Roman artists sell their work?
3. What type of goblet did Virro drink from at the dinner party?
4. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
5. How was the woman seduced by Crispinus punished for her immoral action?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)