|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called on Blandus to earn the respect of the town through his actions?
(d) Cossutianus Capito.
2. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A queen.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A school teacher.
4. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
5. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did the captain of the sinking ship trust for safety?
2. According to Juvenal, from whom could a virtuous man borrow heritage?
3. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
4. What reason did Lateranus give for his immoral behavior?
5. Why was Juvenal so proud of Catullus' quick action aboard the ship?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)