|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the father of Alexander the Great?
2. When Juvenal heard that Catullus was returning home, he said that that day was happier than which other day?
(b) His birthday.
(d) New Year's Day.
3. Who did Catullus claim to have smiled on the ship on the day of its sinking?
4. Which of the following men experienced a Divine blessing that nullified all of his immoral actions?
5. How did Catullus greet incoming coaches?
(a) By waving.
(b) By saluting.
(c) By blowing kisses.
(d) By shouting greetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
2. Which of the following groups of people questioned Juvenal's motives upon Catullus' return?
3. With which of the following friends did Juvenal rejoice over Catullus' return?
4. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
5. Which of the following did Catullus throw overboard to prevent the ship from sinking?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)