|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called on Blandus to earn the respect of the town through his actions?
(c) Cossutianus Capito.
2. Which of the following characteristics was Blandus' only claim to nobility?
(a) His title.
(b) His pedigree.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His virtue.
3. Who did Catullus claim to have smiled on the ship on the day of its sinking?
4. Which of the following characters spent his days dreaming of battle?
5. Which of the following characters was best characterized as a cheapskate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did the captain of the sinking ship trust for safety?
2. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
3. How many sons did Catullus have?
4. Which of the following acts did Juvenal consider to be a degradation to heritage?
5. In which city was the sinking ship harbor?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)