|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following elements earned praise for thoroughbreds?
(a) Their performance.
(b) Their purity.
(c) Their value.
(d) Their good looks.
2. What reason did Lateranus give for his immoral behavior?
(a) His race.
(b) His weight.
(c) His upbringing.
(d) His age.
3. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
(a) A queen.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A priestess.
4. What name did Juvenal give Crispinus after hearing about his infamous seduction?
5. What was the name of the father of Alexander the Great?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Juvenal, from whom could a virtuous man borrow heritage?
2. Which of the following did Juvenal order in celebration for Catallus' safe return?
3. Which of the following did Juvenal claim to be the true test of nobility?
4. Who did Catullus claim to have smiled on the ship on the day of its sinking?
5. Which of the following did Catullus throw overboard to prevent the ship from sinking?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)