|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Satire IV, which of the following characters did NOT advise the king about his exceptionally large meal?
2. Who did Catullus claim to have smiled on the ship on the day of its sinking?
3. Which of the following men did Juvenal consider a "dandy"?
4. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
(a) The Privy Council.
(b) The Ladies in Waiting.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Jester.
5. Which of the following adjectives did Juvenal use to describe Blandus?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Juvenal heard that Catullus was returning home, he said that that day was happier than which other day?
2. Which of the following acts did Juvenal consider to be a degradation to heritage?
3. Which of the following did Juvenal order in celebration for Catallus' safe return?
4. Which of the following men experienced a Divine blessing that nullified all of his immoral actions?
5. How many sons did Catullus have?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)