|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Satire 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city was the sinking ship harbor?
2. What was the price of the red mullet that Crispinus purchased?
(a) 60 gold pieces.
(b) 10 francs.
(c) 20 copper coins.
(d) 40 silver coins.
3. When Juvenal heard that Catullus was returning home, he said that that day was happier than which other day?
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) His birthday.
4. Which of the following characteristics was Blandus' only claim to nobility?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His pedigree.
(c) His virtue.
(d) His title.
5. In Satire IV, who did the king call when he could not find a plate large enough for his meal?
(a) The Ladies in Waiting.
(b) The Privy Council.
(c) The Jester.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following women types did Crispinus seduce?
2. How many sons did Catullus have?
3. Which of the following adjectives did Juvenal use to describe Blandus?
4. Which of the following was Blandus' first name?
5. Which of the following men froze when the ship he was riding began to sink?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)