|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes ill in Chapter 9?
(a) Sister Agata Agape.
(b) The abbess.
(c) Sister Maria Augustino.
2. What reminds Margot of her mother's death?
(a) Sister Gemma's death.
(b) The abbess' death.
(c) Sister Agata's death.
(d) A movie she sees.
3. Who does Margot want to say goodbye to in private?
(b) The Professor.
(d) Sister Gemma.
4. About what does Margot lie to the Bishop?
(a) The whereabouts of the book.
(b) The cost of the restoration.
(c) Her relationship with Alessandro.
5. What has been embarrassing for Sandro?
(a) His wife seeing him with Margot.
(b) His best friend writing him about a solution to his impotency.
(c) His mother knowing what he is declaring.
(d) The extent of the examination into his declaration of impotency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margot enjoy living?
2. What does Sandro think has changed about Margot from when he first met her?
3. What does Madre Badessa regret?
4. What does Sandro think about the day so far after he and Margot are done eating?
5. About what is Margot nervous?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Margot's meeting with the Bishop.
2. How does Sandro shock Margot a couple weeks after the fresco removal?
3. What does Margot decide about leaving Florence and then what makes her change her decision?
4. What has Margot done to restore Aretino?
5. How does Sandro's feelings change from the time of entering the annulment proceedings to after meeting with the judges?
6. Why do Margot and Sister Gemma have a discussion about religion when visiting Sister Agape?
7. Besides not wanting to leave Sandro, why else is Margot reluctant to leave Florence?
8. What does Sandro think about his day so far as he and Margot are eating at a Chinese restaurant?
9. What does Sandro think about as he looks at Margot as they are riding in a taxi in Chapter 14?
10. Describe the first scene in Volmaro's office when Margot arrives to negotiate the sale of Aretino.
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)