|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Sandro taken a position?
(a) The Generimissio Museum in Govani.
(b) The Vatican Museum.
(c) The London Museum.
(d) The Louvre.
2. Where does Margot take a train?
3. What concerns Sister Gemma?
(a) Sister Agata dying without the Last Rites.
(b) Sister Agata telling secrets when she is delirious.
(c) The abbess dying.
(d) Alessandro having to go into the hospital.
4. What is the chamber in which Margot places the book?
5. What does Sandro think about the day so far after he and Margot are done eating?
(a) It has been a confusing day.
(b) It is the most humiliating day of his life.
(c) It is the most wonderful day of his life.
(d) It has been a profitable day.
6. When does Margot plan to return to the United States?
(a) She does not know.
(b) Before Thanksgiving.
(c) Sometime after the New Year.
(d) Before Christmas.
7. Where does Margot go every afternoon to work on a book?
(a) Alessandro's apartment.
(b) The professor's apartment.
(c) The museum.
(d) The monastery.
8. What does Margot's worksheet elucidate?
(a) Information relating to the restoration of Aretino.
(b) Her expenses since leaving the United States.
(c) She does not fill out a worksheet as requested by the Bishop.
(d) How much money it will take to restore Aretino.
9. What does Madre Badessa say about herself to Margot?
(a) That she is a twin to a priest in the Vatican.
(b) How she decided to become a nun.
(c) That she was raised by two atheist parents.
(d) That she is being transferred.
10. How old was Alessandro when he fell in love with a movie star?
11. Where does Margot enjoy living?
(a) At the convent.
(b) In a room she lets in an old Italian mansion.
(c) In town.
(d) In her own hotel suite.
12. What does Sandro offer Margot?
(a) To put her up as his mistress in London.
(b) His apartment for as long as she wants it.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To put her up as his mistress in Rome.
13. What does Margot want to keep away from the Bishop?
(b) A secret that Sister Agata confesses just before dying.
(c) The truth about the convent library holdings.
14. What can Margot do on Aretino in Sandro's apartment?
(a) Everything except the finishing.
(b) The page analysis.
(d) The page cleaning.
15. How does Margot attempt to fool the Bishop?
(a) By telling him Sister Agata dies before confessing.
(b) She does not attempt to fool the Bishop.
(c) By telling him that Alessandro is in London.
(d) By sending him an inexpensive pornographic book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Volmaro seem to Margot at first?
2. What do the judges take seriously?
3. What do Alessandro and Margot discuss concerning the book she is restoring?
4. Why is Margot called into Madre Badessa's office?
5. What does Madre Badessa regret?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)