|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margot encounter when she changes compartments on the train?
(a) A young man who she had noticed earlier.
(b) An acquaintance from college.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Two elderly, retired professors.
2. Who does Margot think should get the money from the sale of the book she is restoring?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The sisters.
(d) The Venice museum.
3. What is the chamber in which Margot places the book?
4. From whose point of view is the first part of Chapter 4 written?
(c) Dottor Alessandro Postiglione.
(d) Professor Chapin.
5. Why does Margot almost miss the train as it is leaving a scheduled stop?
(a) She disembarks to purchase souvenirs.
(b) She is detained by her former college acquaintance.
(c) She disembarks to purchase food.
(d) She is detained by a policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Margot tell Postiglione came up with the drying process?
2. What does the abbess in response to Margot's reply to the challenge?
3. Why does Margot visit Villa I Tatti?
4. Why is Margot's mother ecstatic after Margot's visit to Villa I Tatti?
5. What does Margot do while riding the train?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)