|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margot come to appreciate?
(a) They way the nuns work.
(b) The sheer quantity of books in the library.
(c) The way the nuns are so careful.
(d) The fact that each nun has a specialty area.
2. What does Margot discover about the nuns?
(a) They work in silence.
(b) They sing while working.
(c) They are all from Rome.
(d) They are all elderly.
3. About what does the abbess challenge Margot?
(a) To value a book even though it is evil.
(b) To think about why one becomes a nun.
(c) To think about why God would want some women to become nuns.
(d) To say which vow is the most difficult to keep.
4. What reminds Margot of her mother's death?
(a) A movie she sees.
(b) The abbess' death.
(c) Sister Gemma's death.
(d) Sister Agata's death.
5. Where do Margot and Sandro go to eat after visiting Volmaro?
(a) A German restaurant.
(b) A Chinese restaurant.
(c) The museum.
(d) An arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margot subject a book to water and damage?
2. How does Margot manage to get back on the train?
3. What is Sandro preparing to do in regard to Margot?
4. What can Margot do on Aretino in Sandro's apartment?
5. With what does Sandro think Margot is in love?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)