|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Margot flying to Italy?
(a) To help repair old books.
(b) To write her dissertation about Botticelli.
(c) To meet her father.
(d) To meet her fiance and live in Venice for a month.
2. What signs does Margot see in the city?
(a) Of the widespread unemployment.
(b) Of the damage done by rioters.
(c) Of the discontent of the foreign workers.
(d) The damage from the flood.
3. What invitation does Margot decline?
(a) An invitation to see the Coliseum the next day.
(b) An invitation to stay at a stranger's home.
(c) An invitation to have a drink at a nearby bar.
(d) An offer of a room upgrade for more money.
4. What happens to the taxi in which Margot is riding?
(a) It gets a flat tire.
(c) Its radiator boils over.
(d) The driver crashes it into a car in front of him.
5. From whose point of view is the first part of Chapter 4 written?
(b) Dottor Alessandro Postiglione.
(d) Professor Chapin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margot almost miss the train as it is leaving a scheduled stop?
2. What shocks Margot while she is still in the abbess' office?
3. Of what does Margot give a brief history?
4. What will happen when Margot goes to Italy?
5. What does Madre Badessa ask Margot to do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)