|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margot finally disembark for good?
2. About what does Margot become curious after a few weeks of working at the convent library?
(a) Where Alessandro spends his time.
(b) The Church's doctrine.
(c) The nun's lives.
(d) How her father is doing.
3. What does the professor ask Margot a few days later in a taxi?
(a) If she has been to the Alps.
(b) If she will quit working with him.
(c) If she will travel back to the States to get some books he needs.
(d) If she wants to be his lover.
4. What does Madre Badessa ask Margot to do?
(a) Consider becoming a nun.
(b) Leave the convent.
(c) Talk with a priest about a book.
(d) Value a book.
5. What is neither great nor terrible that Margot experiences?
(a) The drawings she makes of the canal system in Venice.
(b) The work she does translating.
(c) Being lovers with Professor Chapin.
(d) The drawings she makes of several pictures in the Louvre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Professor Eugene Chapin?
2. What reminds Margot of a prison?
3. What will happen when Margot goes to Italy?
4. How have the bookshelves been damaged?
5. What do Margot and the person who introduces herself to Margot discuss?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)