|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Margot change her mind about her plans in late December?
(a) Madre Badessa.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her father.
(d) Watching Alessandro cross the piazza.
2. Who does Margot tell Postiglione came up with the drying process?
(b) Professor Chapin.
(c) No one; they have not yet solved the problem.
(d) A taxi driver.
3. What does Madre Badessa say about herself to Margot?
(a) That she was raised by two atheist parents.
(b) That she is a twin to a priest in the Vatican.
(c) That she is being transferred.
(d) How she decided to become a nun.
4. What does the bishop think the convent should not have?
(a) Access to secular movies.
(b) A t. v. room.
(c) A gym.
(d) A library.
5. Why is Margot flying to Italy?
(a) To meet her father.
(b) To write her dissertation about Botticelli.
(c) To help repair old books.
(d) To meet her fiance and live in Venice for a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does the abbess challenge Margot?
2. How does Margot replenish the supplies she needs for the library work?
3. Where are Father Francisco's apartments?
4. What does Margot's father tell her when she talks with him on Christmas?
5. What does Margot think she and the sisters will need in the library?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)