1. Where in the United States does Margot Harrington live?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. Why is Margot flying to Italy?
(a) To meet her father.
(b) To meet her fiance and live in Venice for a month.
(c) To write her dissertation about Botticelli.
(d) To help repair old books.
3. What will happen when Margot goes to Italy?
(a) Her father will disown her.
(b) She will lose her job in the States.
(c) Her fiance says he will end their engagement.
(d) She will be in the running for a book award.
4. What does Margot do while riding the train?
(a) Takes pictures out the window.
(c) Reads all about Botticelli.
(d) Muses on her past.
5. About what does Margot inadvertently learn while the train is traveling through France?
(a) Intimate details about two American women.
(b) The propensity of Italian men to pinch women.
(c) The acts of an embezzler in her train car.
(d) The bank heist by a man in the next car over.
This section contains 5,195 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)