Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died on December 21, 1536?
2. Who died on October 8, 1541?
3. With whom did King Henry VIII begin an affair in September, 1535?
4. Who went mad in the Tower of London?
5. Whose plan was it to accuse Anne Boleyn of adultery and treason?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways did international politics play a part in Henry VIII's marriages? Use at least three examples, thinking about the overall picture of Europe in the sixteenth-seventeenth centuries.
Essay Topic 2
What is/are the major purpose(s) of Weir's text? How is this biography different from others previously written? What did she set out to accomplish? Did she succeed? Support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does King Henry VIII change throughout the course of his reign? Think about this in terms of the physical, religious, social, political, and emotional. Use at least three specific examples.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)