Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died on December 21, 1536?
2. Who died on October 8, 1541?
3. With whom did King Henry VIII begin an affair in September, 1535?
4. Who went mad in the Tower of London?
5. Whose plan was it to accuse Anne Boleyn of adultery and treason?
Essay Topic 1
What was the purpose of marriage in the 1500s, and how did Henry VIII make use of it? Please use three examples.
Essay Topic 2
How do King Henry VIII's marriages affect the lives of his children? Think about each child and each marriage and whether they were treated well or poorly, and why.
Essay Topic 3
In a well-thought-out essay, discuss the use of foreshadowing in "The Six Wives of Henry VIII." Consider the ways in which one person's fate seems to foretell another's, etc.
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)