Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died on December 21, 1536?
2. Who died on October 8, 1541?
3. With whom did King Henry VIII begin an affair in September, 1535?
4. Who went mad in the Tower of London?
5. Whose plan was it to accuse Anne Boleyn of adultery and treason?
Choose one of Henry VIII's wives and discuss the meaning and appropriateness of her personal motto (i.e., Anne Boleyn's was "Happiest of Women"). Did it actually describe her temperament? Her reign as Queen? Why or why not?
In what ways does King Henry VIII change throughout the course of his reign? Think about this in terms of the physical, religious, social, political, and emotional. Use at least three specific examples.
How do King Henry VIII's marriages affect the lives of his children? Think about each child and each marriage and whether they were treated well or poorly, and why.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)