Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died on December 21, 1536?
2. Who died on October 8, 1541?
3. With whom did King Henry VIII begin an affair in September, 1535?
4. Who went mad in the Tower of London?
5. Whose plan was it to accuse Anne Boleyn of adultery and treason?
In a well-planned essay, compare and contrast two of the wives of King Henry VIII in terms of background, suitability for queenship, relationship with the King, personality, effect on the Kingdom, etc.
How do King Henry VIII's marriages affect the lives of his children? Think about each child and each marriage and whether they were treated well or poorly, and why.
Choose one of Henry VIII's wives and discuss the meaning and appropriateness of her personal motto (i.e., Anne Boleyn's was "Happiest of Women"). Did it actually describe her temperament? Her reign as Queen? Why or why not?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)