Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died on December 21, 1536?
2. Who died on October 8, 1541?
3. With whom did King Henry VIII begin an affair in September, 1535?
4. Who went mad in the Tower of London?
5. Whose plan was it to accuse Anne Boleyn of adultery and treason?
Essay Topic 1
What was the state of women's lives in Tudor England? What kind of power did they have? What choices? Please use three examples.
Essay Topic 2
In what ways did international politics play a part in Henry VIII's marriages? Use at least three examples, thinking about the overall picture of Europe in the sixteenth-seventeenth centuries.
Essay Topic 3
Religious conflict is one of the major themes that runs throughout this text. Please discuss the effects this conflict had on the wives of Henry VIII, including their public reception and the ways in which they were used, before and after their marriages, by those around the King to promote one side of the conflict.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)