|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what family's home did the Tudor court stay in September, 1535?
(a) The Sheltons'.
(b) The Howards'.
(c) The Seymours'.
(d) The Boleyns'.
2. Where was Queen Anne lodged when she first arrived at the Tower of London?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) The Bell Tower.
(c) The Bloody Tower.
(d) The royal apartments.
3. What did Anne give Henry for Christmas in 1533?
(a) Gold arrows for hunting.
(b) A gold basin with a working fountain.
(c) A silver cup engraved with their initials.
(d) A portrait of the baby Elizabeth.
4. Where was Princess Elizabeth's household established?
5. Who went mad in the Tower of London?
(a) The Duchess Dowager of Norfolk.
(b) Lady Jane Rochford.
(c) Katherine Howard.
(d) Thomas Culpeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird became Jane Seymour's personal emblem?
2. On what day was Anne Boleyn executed?
3. What was the title of Katherine's treatise on Christian behavior?
4. Over what did King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn argue in August, 1533?
5. What gift did King Henry VIII present to Anne Boleyn in August, 1533?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Queen Katherine mourned?
2. Why did Emperor Charles V and the imperialists support the idea of a royal divorce between King Henry VIII and Queen Anne?
3. How did Katherine of Aragon react to the news of the Archbishop's judgments against her?
4. How did Katherine Howard react to the Bill of Attainder against her?
5. Describe the journey of Queen Anne from Greenwich to the Tower of London.
6. Why was Cromwell named Vicar General in January, 1535?
7. How did King Henry VIII first meet his fiancee, Anne of Cleves?
8. How was the birth of Prince Edward celebrated?
9. Describe the coronation ceremony of Anne Boleyn.
10. How was the succession left in King Henry VIII's will?
This section contains 1,402 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)