|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did King Henry VII first pursue for his own second marriage?
(a) Joan of Naples.
(b) Katherine of Aragon.
(c) Eleanor of Castile.
(d) Maria de Salinas.
2. Who was King Henry VIII's first known mistress?
(a) Elizabeth Blount.
(b) Anne Boleyn.
(c) Lady Elizabeth FitzWalter.
(d) Mary Boleyn.
3. Of what did King Henry VII die?
(a) Old age.
(b) A jousting injury.
(c) A fall from a horse.
4. What was the summit between King Henry VIII and King Francis I called?
(a) Frolics in the Field.
(b) The Golden Summit.
(c) The Golden Field.
(d) The Field of Cloth of Gold.
5. Where were Prince Arthur and Katherine of Aragon married?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did King Henry VII wish to marry in 1507?
2. What wifely chore was Anne Boleyn furious to discover that King Henry VIII was giving to Queen Katherine instead of herself?
3. How old was Katherine of Aragon when her marital future was decided?
4. Which of Henry VIII's wives took as her motto, "No other will than his"?
5. For whose execution did Katherine of Aragon always feel somewhat responsible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the wedding celebrations for Katherine of Aragon and Prince Arthur like?
2. Why was the Pope involved in Katherine of Aragon's betrothal to Prince Henry?
3. What major event happened at Parliament in February, 1531?
4. Describe the legate Campeggio's first meeting with King Henry VIII.
5. What was the public's opinion of Anne Boleyn?
6. How was the King's case left in July, 1529?
7. How was King Henry VIII betrayed by his father-in-law?
8. Describe Katherine of Aragon's journey from her home in Spain to England.
9. Describe the appearance of Anne Boleyn.
10. How did Queen Isabella's death affect her daughter, Katherine of Aragon, politically?
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)