1. What monarch founded the Tudor dynasty?
2. In what year was the most recent biography, before Weir's, of Henry VIII's wives written?
3. At what time in her life could a woman gain the upper hand?
4. What member of the monarchy had married for love before Henry VIII?
5. Which of Henry VIII's wives was misrepresented to him in a portrait?
Anne of Cleves.
6. Which of Henry VIII's wives did not marry him at a relatively advanced age?
7. What was the chief issue of a marriage contract?
A woman's dowry.
This section contains 4,174 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)