|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, How Many Wives Will He Have?: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose account of Queen Katherine's speech at the legatine court is recorded in Weir's book?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey's.
(b) Thomas Howard's.
(c) John Fisher's.
(d) George Cavendish's.
2. Who died on December 21, 1536?
(a) Thomas Cromwell.
(b) Princess Mary.
(c) Thomas Boleyn, Earl of Wiltshire.
(d) Sir John Seymour.
3. On what part of her body did Anne Boleyn have a small deformity?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her finger.
(c) Her ear.
(d) Her breast.
4. Who died at the Tower of London in February, 1503?
(a) The Bishop of London.
(b) Princess Margaret.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Princess Mary.
5. Which of Henry VIII's wives died from complications during childbirth?
(a) Katherine Howard.
(b) Anne of Cleves.
(c) Jane Seymour.
(d) Katherine of Aragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did King Henry VIII suspect Katherine was suffering from?
2. At what time in her life could a woman gain the upper hand?
3. With whom did Anne Boleyn become estranged in the autumn of 1534?
4. What major event occurred on June 1, 1533?
5. To whom was the Princess Mary, Henry and Katherine's daughter, first betrothed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)