|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The 'Great Matter': Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose plan was it to accuse Anne Boleyn of adultery and treason?
(a) Jane Seymour's.
(b) Thomas Cranmer's.
(c) Henry VIII's.
(d) Thomas Cromwell's.
2. Which of these men was not one assisted by Anne Boleyn?
(a) Thomas Winter.
(b) Henry Carey.
(c) Nicholas Bourbon.
(d) Reginald Pole.
3. Who was later hailed as the founder of the Protestant religion?
(a) King Henry VIII.
(b) Thomas Wolsey.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) Martin Luther.
4. Who wrote a book in Queen Katherine's defense entitled, "Invicta Veritas"?
(a) Thomas Abell.
(b) John Fisher, Bishop of Rochester.
(c) Sir Thomas More.
(d) Cardinal Wolsey.
5. To whom was Wolsey sent to appeal for help for the King in 1527?
(a) King Francis I.
(b) The Archbishop of Canterbury.
(c) Pope Clement.
(d) Emperor Charles V.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these was not issued from Pope Clement in the summer of 1533?
2. Who replaced Archbishop Warham of Canterbury after his death?
3. Which leader was killed in battle in 1513?
4. Who did King Henry VII wish to marry in 1507?
5. For whose execution did Katherine of Aragon always feel somewhat responsible?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)