|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Katherine of Aragon: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pregnancies did Katherine of Aragon go through between 1509 and 1515?
2. In what province were the Spanish royal children raised?
(c) The Asturias.
3. Where did Prince Arthur and Katherine of Aragon spend their early married life?
4. Where were Prince Arthur and Katherine of Aragon married?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral.
5. Which of these languages did King Henry VIII not speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was later hailed as the founder of the Protestant religion?
2. Of what feature was King Henry VIII extremely proud?
3. To whom was the Princess Mary, Henry and Katherine's daughter, first betrothed?
4. What was the title of Henry VIII's treatise?
5. How many babies were born to Queen Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand of Aragon?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)