|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Katherine of Aragon: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did King Henry VIII prefer to be addressed?
(a) "Your Highness."
(b) "Your Majesty."
(c) "Sir King."
(d) "Your Grace."
2. What was the summit between King Henry VIII and King Francis I called?
(a) The Golden Summit.
(b) The Field of Cloth of Gold.
(c) The Golden Field.
(d) Frolics in the Field.
3. Who did King Henry VII first pursue for his own second marriage?
(a) Katherine of Aragon.
(b) Eleanor of Castile.
(c) Joan of Naples.
(d) Maria de Salinas.
4. In what year did Katherine of Aragon arrive in England?
5. What monarch founded the Tudor dynasty?
(a) Henry VII.
(b) Mary I.
(c) Elizabeth I.
(d) Henry VIII.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of Erasmus' book, written in 1526, with which Queen Katherine was impressed?
2. Whose death in November, 1504, radically changed the political landscape of Europe?
3. From what country was the great-grandmother for whom Katherine of Aragon was named?
4. Which of Henry VIII's mistresses was the mother of his son, Henry FitzRoy?
5. Who was later hailed as the founder of the Protestant religion?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)