|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Katherine of Aragon: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Prince Arthur and Katherine of Aragon spend their early married life?
2. What monarch founded the Tudor dynasty?
(a) Elizabeth I.
(b) Mary I.
(c) Henry VII.
(d) Henry VIII.
3. Which of these languages did King Henry VIII not speak?
4. Who was King Henry VIII's first known mistress?
(a) Anne Boleyn.
(b) Lady Elizabeth FitzWalter.
(c) Mary Boleyn.
(d) Elizabeth Blount.
5. Who was Fray Diego?
(a) Prince Henry's tutor.
(b) Katherine's chamberlain.
(c) Katherine's confessor.
(d) The new ambassador to England from Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what feature was King Henry VIII extremely proud?
2. What was the summit between King Henry VIII and King Francis I called?
3. What was the chief issue of a marriage contract?
4. When did Ferdinand of Aragon have the remainder of Katherine's dowry ready for payment?
5. From what country was the great-grandmother for whom Katherine of Aragon was named?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)