|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, How Many Wives Will He Have?: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which leader was killed in battle in 1513?
(a) King Ferdinand of Aragon.
(b) King James IV.
(c) Emperor Maximilian.
(d) King Louis XII.
2. Where was Queen Anne lodged when she first arrived at the Tower of London?
(a) The royal apartments.
(b) A dungeon.
(c) The Bloody Tower.
(d) The Bell Tower.
3. To whom was Wolsey sent to appeal for help for the King in 1527?
(a) Pope Clement.
(b) Emperor Charles V.
(c) King Francis I.
(d) The Archbishop of Canterbury.
4. Over what kind of game did the King get into an argument with a man he assumed to be a rival for Anne's affection?
(b) Real tennis.
5. On what story was the first pageant staged in the Tudor court based?
(a) Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) The Garden of Eden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn married?
2. Which of Henry VIII's wives was misrepresented to him in a portrait?
3. Who did King Henry VIII begin courting in April, 1540?
4. What was the first step taken to dissolve the royal marriage?
5. Whose residence was at Hampton Court?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)