|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Unk see as he looks out the window of the space ship after they have gotten wedged in the cave?
(a) The letter "G".
(b) The letter "T".
(c) The letter "B".
(d) The letter "U".
2. As Malachi and Beatrice are landing on Titan, why is Rumfoord ill?
(a) The center of his time-space spiral is about to be blown.
(b) The Titan food has upset his stomach.
(c) Rumfoord has been away from Earth for too long.
(d) The chrono-synclasticinfundibulum has reached its life expectancy.
3. How do Chrono and Bee escape the Amazon jungle?
(a) Chrono and Bee send a distress signal back to Mars.
(b) Chrono and Bee follow the Amazon river to the sea.
(c) Chrono and Bee are aided by natives.
(d) Chrono and Bee are rescued by a helicopter.
4. Where does the Martian Imperial Commando unit land?
(a) On Titan.
(b) On the Earth's moon.
(c) In Russia.
(d) In the United States.
5. How does Bee react to learning of her exile with Malachi?
(a) She hurls rocks at Rumfoord.
(b) She is glad to get away from Earth.
(c) She is glad that Chrono is being exiled too.
(d) She falls to her death as she climbs the ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Unk discover one day on the floor of the cave?
2. While Rumfoord and Unk are standing on the platform before the crowd, what information does Rumfoord reveal to Unk?
3. Where does Bee and Chrono's ship crash land?
4. After the explosion on Mercury, what do Boaz and Unk decide to do?
5. What is Chrono rubbing as he urges Malachi and Beatrice to get the ship launched?
Short Essay Questions
1. In terms of his interactions with Winston, what makes Salo unique?
2. As Unk looks out the space ship's window, he sees a message. What does the message say?
3. What true purpose does the Martian commandos' attack serve?
4. What is preventing Unk and Boaz from simply flying their space ship to Earth?
5. When the space ship finally lands, why does Boaz rush to open the spacecraft's outer door?
6. What does Rumfoord tell Malachi that his exile will mean to Rumfoord's followers?
7. As Unk's ship lands on Earth, what is the one desire that is driving Unk on?
8. Why does Bee agree to be exiled with Malachi?
9. What makes Bee different from all of the other souvenir sellers that came from Mars?
10. Why do the people crowded around Unk and his space ship cheer at Unk's answer to their question regarding what happened to him?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)