|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Boaz and Unk's ship takes off from Mars, where do the two men think they are headed?
2. When Salo first meets Malachi, Beatrice, and Chrono on Titan, what does Salo tell them?
(a) That Rumfoord has warned Salo about them.
(b) That Salo killed Rumfoord.
(c) That Rumfoord is dying and wishes to see them.
(d) That Rumfoord's dog is loose.
3. What will the leader of the faith reveal when the "Space Wanderer" appears?
(a) The wanderer's name.
(b) The beginning of the end times.
(c) The future of the faith.
(d) The purpose of all life.
4. As Malachi and Beatrice are landing on Titan, why is Rumfoord ill?
(a) The Titan food has upset his stomach.
(b) Rumfoord has been away from Earth for too long.
(c) The chrono-synclasticinfundibulum has reached its life expectancy.
(d) The center of his time-space spiral is about to be blown.
5. How do Chrono and Bee escape the Amazon jungle?
(a) Chrono and Bee follow the Amazon river to the sea.
(b) Chrono and Bee send a distress signal back to Mars.
(c) Chrono and Bee are aided by natives.
(d) Chrono and Bee are rescued by a helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Unk discover one day on the floor of the cave?
2. How is the message on the cave wall written?
3. Who does Rumfoord reintroduce Unk to in front of the crowd assembled at the estate who came to see the Space Wanderer in person?
4. After Malachi shares his good thing with the crowd, what does Rumfoord tell him?
5. After leaving Mars and flying through space, where does Boaz and Unk's ship land?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)