|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the two men land, Unk sees large crystal structures. What does Unk think the large structures are?
(a) Defense systems.
2. Where does the Martian Imperial Commando unit land?
(a) In the United States.
(b) In Russia.
(c) On the Earth's moon.
(d) On Titan.
3. What attracts the harmoniums to Boaz?
(a) His pulse.
(b) His food.
(c) His door.
(d) His singing.
4. What happens once every fourteen days on Mercury?
(a) The moons are full.
(b) The harmoniums sing.
(c) Boaz breaks down in tears.
(d) Rumfoord materializes.
5. Who works in the space right next to Bee?
(a) Winston Rumfoord.
(b) Ransom Fern.
(c) Harry Brackman.
(d) Malachi Constant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is directing the harmoniums to leave messages for Unk and Boaz?
2. When Unk is on the platform at the estate to the crowd who came to see the Space Wanderer in person, what does Unk notice?
3. Why are Boaz and Unk not killed by the explosion on Mercury?
4. What is Chrono rubbing as he urges Malachi and Beatrice to get the ship launched?
5. When Unk falls asleep in the cave, who does Unk dream is waiting for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What true purpose does the Martian commandos' attack serve?
2. What makes Bee different from all of the other souvenir sellers that came from Mars?
3. When the crowd of people on Earth gather around the newly landed space ship and ask Unk what his name is and what happened to him, how does Unk respond?
4. Why do the people crowded around Unk and his space ship cheer at Unk's answer to their question regarding what happened to him?
5. As Unk looks out the space ship's window, he sees a message. What does the message say?
6. How does Tralfamadore communicate with Salo?
7. As Unk's ship lands on Earth, what is the one desire that is driving Unk on?
8. What is Boaz and Unk's space ship programmed to do when the ship reaches its destination?
9. What role does Mrs. Lyman Peterson play in the defense of Earth?
10. What does Rumfoord tell Malachi that his exile will mean to Rumfoord's followers?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)