|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is directing the harmoniums to leave messages for Unk and Boaz?
2. What is the name of the church Unk's space ship lands near in "An Age of Miracles"?
(a) Newport Church of the Indifferent God.
(b) Newport First Church of God the Utterly Indifferent.
(c) Barnstable Church of the Indifferent God.
(d) Barnstable First Church of God the Utterly Indifferent.
3. What happens when Salo goes to meet Malachi, Beatrice, and Chrono after their space ship has landed on Titan?
(a) Malachi tries to kill Salo.
(b) Chrono tries to kill Salo.
(c) Beatrice offers Salo some food.
(d) Chrono extends the hand of peace.
4. After Boaz and Unk's ship takes off from Mars, where do the two men think they are headed?
5. Why does learning his real name have very little effect on Malachi?
(a) Because Malachi is looking forward to leaving Earth again.
(b) Because Malachi cannot remember his former life.
(c) Because Malachi is astounded by his upcoming exile.
(d) Because Malachi is amazed to recognize Rumfoord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of this new faith?
2. Boaz finds a purpose for his life on Mercury. What is it?
3. What has Boaz taken from the space ship to use in his cave home?
4. As "A Puzzle Solved" begins, how long have Unk and Boaz been living on Mercury?
5. When Rumfoord finally speaks to the crowd gathered to see the Space Wanderer, what is Rumfoord's sermon about?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)