|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Salo first meets Malachi, Beatrice, and Chrono on Titan, what does Salo tell them?
(a) That Rumfoord's dog is loose.
(b) That Rumfoord is dying and wishes to see them.
(c) That Salo killed Rumfoord.
(d) That Rumfoord has warned Salo about them.
2. When Unk sees the crystal structures, he remembers a name. What name does Unk remember?
(a) Sergeant Blakefield.
(b) Ransom Fern.
(c) Winston Rumfoord.
(d) Malachi Constant.
3. Why was Salo traveling through the universe?
(a) Salo was being exiled from his home planet.
(b) Salo was part of an invasion force.
(c) Salo was carrying a message to a distant galaxy.
(d) Salo was on vacation.
4. After leaving Mars and flying through space, where does Boaz and Unk's ship land?
(a) On Titan.
(b) On Earth.
(c) On Mars.
(d) On Mercury.
5. After Boaz and Unk's ship takes off from Mars, where do the two men think they are headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Salo originally land on Titan?
2. Where is Winston Rumfoord permanently materialized?
3. Where does Bee and Chrono's ship crash land?
4. After the explosion on Mercury, what do Boaz and Unk decide to do?
5. Before Beatrice, Malachi, and Chrono arrive on Titan, how many others live on Titan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What purpose does Constant's journey from Earth to Mars to Mercury and back to Earth serve for Rumfoord?
2. What do Rumfoord's waves of materialization coincide with?
3. As Unk's ship lands on Earth, what is the one desire that is driving Unk on?
4. How does Tralfamadore communicate with Salo?
5. What true purpose does the Martian commandos' attack serve?
6. As Malachi climbs the ladder to the space ship and prepares for his upcoming exile on Titan, why is he weeping?
7. What is Boaz's philosophy on life?
8. In terms of his interactions with Winston, what makes Salo unique?
9. What is Boaz and Unk's space ship programmed to do when the ship reaches its destination?
10. What does Rumfoord tell Malachi that his exile will mean to Rumfoord's followers?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)