|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bee and Chrono's ship crash land?
(a) In the Amazon jungle.
(b) In the Sahara desert.
(c) In the Swiss Alps.
(d) In New York.
2. Who does Rumfoord reintroduce Unk to in front of the crowd assembled at the estate who came to see the Space Wanderer in person?
(a) Unk's first wife.
(b) Unk's missing friend.
(c) Unk's mate and child.
(d) Unk's former company commander.
3. After Boaz and Unk's ship takes off from Mars, where are the two men actually headed?
4. When do Boaz and Unk realize they are not on Earth?
(a) When they see the harmoniums.
(b) When the spacecraft first lands.
(c) When the explosion occurs.
(d) When they see the crystal structures.
5. When Unk shares with Boaz that they can finally leave Mercury, Boaz shocks Unk. What does Boaz reveal to Unk?
(a) That Boaz cannot let Unk leave.
(b) That Boaz is staying on Mercury.
(c) That the ship is out of fuel.
(d) That Unk's plan will never work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Salo traveling through the universe?
2. Who is the leader of this new faith?
3. What happens when Salo goes to meet Malachi, Beatrice, and Chrono after their space ship has landed on Titan?
4. How do the Earthlings respond to the Martian bombings?
5. What is the name of the religion that Rumfoord founds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is preventing Unk and Boaz from simply flying their space ship to Earth?
2. What purpose does Constant's journey from Earth to Mars to Mercury and back to Earth serve for Rumfoord?
3. Why does Bee agree to be exiled with Malachi?
4. Why do the harmoniums continue to leave messages in the cave for Unk and Boaz?
5. How does Unk's space ship finally navigate out of the caves?
6. What is the "taste of hell" that the Martian commandos rain down on Earth?
7. What does Rumfoord tell Malachi that his exile will mean to Rumfoord's followers?
8. When the space ship finally lands, why does Boaz rush to open the spacecraft's outer door?
9. What is Boaz and Unk's space ship programmed to do when the ship reaches its destination?
10. There are only two buttons on the Martian space ships. What are they?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)