|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Salo kill himself?
(a) Salo ingests the ship's fuel.
(b) Salo drowns himself.
(c) Salo dismantles himself.
(d) Salo uses Chrono's knife.
2. When Unk falls asleep in the cave, who does Unk dream is waiting for him?
3. Boaz finds a purpose for his life on Mercury. What is it?
(a) Transmitting messages through space.
(b) Caring for the harmoniums.
(c) Discovering the properties of phosphorescence.
(d) Caring for Unk.
4. What attracts the harmoniums to Boaz?
(a) His singing.
(b) His food.
(c) His door.
(d) His pulse.
5. How do the Earthlings respond to the Martian bombings?
(a) The Earthlings fire thermonuclear devices at the Martian bridgeheads.
(b) The Earthlings surrender.
(c) The Earthlings send soldiers to fight the Martians on the moon.
(d) The Earthlings are frightened, but prepare to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rumfoord finally speaks to the crowd gathered to see the Space Wanderer, what is Rumfoord's sermon about?
2. What will the leader of the faith reveal when the "Space Wanderer" appears?
3. What has Boaz taken from the space ship to use in his cave home?
4. After taking off from Mercury, where does Unk's space ship land?
5. How long has Salo been stranded on Titan?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)