|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the Martian-Earthling war, how many people are left on Mars?
(a) Seven people.
(c) One thousand people.
(d) One hundred people.
2. What is Bee's new occupation?
(a) She is a church deacon.
(b) She is a souvenir seller.
(c) She is an accountant.
(d) She is a prostitute.
3. Who is the leader of this new faith?
(a) Malachi Constant.
(b) Ransom Fern.
(c) Bee Constant.
(d) Winston Rumfoord.
4. After Boaz and Unk's ship takes off from Mars, where are the two men actually headed?
5. Where does Unk see the message telling him how to get out of the cave?
(a) On the cave's wall.
(b) On the cave's ceiling.
(c) On the cave's floor.
(d) On the ship's side.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Unk sees the crystal structures, he remembers a name. What name does Unk remember?
2. Before Beatrice, Malachi, and Chrono arrive on Titan, how many others live on Titan?
3. Who has leased the Rumfoord estate and is now selling tickets to the materializations?
4. What condition is the space ship in when Malachi, Beatrice, and Chrono board to leave earth?
5. When Salo first meets Malachi, Beatrice, and Chrono on Titan, what does Salo tell them?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)