|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the middle of the soldiers' formation?
(a) A newly appointed company commander.
(b) An idol.
(c) A stake.
(d) A space ship.
2. What is the name of Malachi's company?
(a) Galaxy Spacecraft.
(b) Constant Travels.
(c) Magnum Opus.
(d) Starlight Cruises.
3. Who founded Malachi's company?
(a) Malachi's father.
(b) Malachi's grandfather.
4. Where does Winston tell Malachi that he will live in the future?
(a) On Mercury, then Earth, then Mars, and then Titan.
(b) On Mars, then Mercury, then Earth, and then Titan.
(c) On Earth, then Mercury, then Titan, and then Mars.
(d) On Titan, then Mercury, then Mars, and then Earth.
5. What is the name of the only city on Mars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Unk find behind Barrack Twelve?
2. What is the reaction of Unk's commanding officer when Unk carries out his orders?
3. How many months are in the Martian calendar year?
4. After only twelve months of investing, how much money had Noel Constant earned?
5. At the end of his multi-day party, what does Malachi give to each of the women at his party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Malachi flying his own helicopter as he approaches the headquarters building?
2. Who is Martin Koradubian?
3. When the reader is first introduced to Ransom K. Fern, the reader learns that he will be quitting his job. Why does Ransom K. Fern quit?
4. After talking with Boaz in the barracks, Unk passes out. Why?
5. Why does Unk strangle the man at the stake?
6. What does the man at the stake tell Unk with his dying breath?
7. How does Ransom's philosophy actually help him in business?
8. How does Unk's son get his name?
9. Why do the children on Mars spend so little time studying?
10. Describe Noel Constant's investment strategy.
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)