|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before founding Magnum Opus, what was Noel Constant's occupation?
(a) Noel was a cookware salesman.
(b) Noel was a stock broker.
(c) Noel was a shoe salesman.
(d) Noel was an investment broker.
2. Rumfoord mentions that Malachi's son will find something special. What is it?
(a) A money clip.
(b) A watch.
(c) A small piece of metal.
(d) A silver coin.
3. Why has Beatrice only seen one materialization?
(a) The materializations happen at all hours of the day.
(b) Beatrice is usually out shopping.
(c) Beatrice has only been invited once.
(d) The materializations make Beatrice sick.
4. What is unique about the furniture in Fern's office?
(a) All of the furniture is glass.
(b) There are no right angles on any of the furniture pieces.
(c) None of the furniture is meant to be sat on.
(d) None of the furniture has legs.
5. As Unk stands in the square formation, he notices the color of the sky because the color seems wrong to him. What color is the sky?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Noel get his investment advice from?
2. What does Unk find behind Barrack Twelve?
3. Where do the materializations take place?
4. What does Winston reveal to Malachi about Titan?
5. Why does Unk pause when ordered to march up to the bound man?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ransom's philosophy actually help him in business?
2. Name five items that Boaz and Unk's invasion ship is carrying.
3. Who is Martin Koradubian?
4. What is United Hotcake?
5. According to the hospital, what is the very worst thing that Unk can do?
6. What do the flags flying in front of the army barracks signify?
7. How does Malachi gain entrance to the estate in order to witness the materialization?
8. After talking with Boaz in the barracks, Unk passes out. Why?
9. As Unk's unit is marching through Phoebe, why does Unk drop the grenade and leave his unit?
10. As "Cheers in the Wirehouse" opens, the reader learns that Malachi Constant is using the name Jonah K. Rowley. Why?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)