|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Puzzle Solved.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Martian-Earthling war last?
(a) Fourteen weeks.
(b) Forty-three days.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Sixty-seven days.
2. What powers the machinery on Mars?
(a) Universal Torque Will Bend.
(b) Ultimate Time Will Become.
(c) Universal Will To Become.
(d) Ultimate Welding To Bend.
3. What are the twelve sides of the company's headquarter building said by the architect to represent?
(a) The twelve smaller companies owned by Malachi.
(b) The twelve great political movements of the world.
(c) The twelve great religions of the world.
(d) The twelve moons of Saturn.
4. How long has Ransom K. Fern worked for Magnum Opus?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Thirty-eight years.
(c) Forty-seven years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Who founded Malachi's company?
(a) Malachi's father.
(b) Malachi's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does Boaz receive for encouraging Unk in the barracks?
2. What is the name of the only city on Mars?
3. As Unk stands in the square formation, he notices the color of the sky because the color seems wrong to him. What color is the sky?
4. At the end of the Martian-Earthling war, how many people are left on Mars?
5. Since witnessing the last materialization, what has Malachi done?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)