|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Puzzle Solved.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is ultimately responsible for everything on Mars?
2. Which flag is flying in front of Unk's barracks?
(a) The United States' flag.
(b) France's flag.
(c) Canada's flag.
(d) The Russian flag.
3. When Unk wakes from his dream in the cave, he is filled with rage. What does Unk do as a result of his rage?
(a) Unk smashes a window on the ship with his hand.
(b) Unk throws himself into a wall.
(c) Unk picks a fight with Boaz.
(d) Unk rips a harmonium in half.
4. What is unique about the furniture in Fern's office?
(a) There are no right angles on any of the furniture pieces.
(b) None of the furniture has legs.
(c) All of the furniture is glass.
(d) None of the furniture is meant to be sat on.
5. What powers the machinery on Mars?
(a) Ultimate Time Will Become.
(b) Universal Torque Will Bend.
(c) Ultimate Welding To Bend.
(d) Universal Will To Become.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the only city on Mars?
2. After Boaz and Unk's ship takes off from Mars, where do the two men think they are headed?
3. Who is the man on Earth who manages the Martian investments?
4. After only twelve months of investing, how much money had Noel Constant earned?
5. Who is the bound man searching the group of soldiers for?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)