|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Deserter in Time of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the twelve sides of the company's headquarter building said by the architect to represent?
(a) The twelve great political movements of the world.
(b) The twelve moons of Saturn.
(c) The twelve great religions of the world.
(d) The twelve smaller companies owned by Malachi.
2. When would Noel sell the shares of the company he was currently invested in?
(a) When the shares showed a slowing growth pattern.
(b) When he had owned the shares for three months.
(c) When the value of his shares had quadrupled.
(d) When the value of his shares had doubled.
3. Who are the models in the MoonMist cigarette ad?
(a) The three sirens from Titan.
(b) Rumfoord's house guests.
(c) The three models from Mars.
(d) Malachi's three favorite dates.
4. During the first two years at the Wilburhampton, who was Noel's only visitor?
(a) The chambermaid.
(b) The pizza delivery man.
(c) His banker.
(d) His investment counselor.
5. As Unk marches to his ship with the rest of his unit, what is Unk carrying?
(a) A goofball.
(b) Kitchen supplies.
(c) A comrade.
(d) A grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Noel when he got the idea of becoming a speculator?
2. How many months are in the Martian calendar year?
3. To what military organization do the soldiers belong?
4. During what time period do the events in the story take place?
5. Who is WInston Rumfoord?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)