|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through United Hotcake Preferred.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is nicknamed Skip?
(a) Beatrice Rumfoord.
(b) Winston Rumfoord.
(c) Malachi Constant.
2. What is unique about the furniture in Fern's office?
(a) None of the furniture is meant to be sat on.
(b) None of the furniture has legs.
(c) All of the furniture is glass.
(d) There are no right angles on any of the furniture pieces.
3. What is the name of the space corporation's rocket ship?
(b) The Whale.
(d) The Eagle.
4. What does Winston reveal to Malachi about Titan?
(a) That Titan is inhabited by human explorers.
(b) That there are beautiful women there.
(c) That the atmosphere is breathable.
(d) That Malachi will live there for seven years.
5. According to Fern, at their meeting at the company headquarters, what does Malachi have yet to realize?
(a) That Malachi's father had not been a smart man.
(b) That Malachi's luck has run out.
(c) That Fern is superior to Malachi.
(d) That Malachi has an emergency slush fund at his disposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Noel when he got the idea of becoming a speculator?
2. What does Malachi's name mean?
3. What are the twelve sides of the company's headquarter building said by the architect to represent?
4. Who is Ransom K. Fern?
5. How is the crowd notified when a materialization has taken place?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)