|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cheers in the Wirehouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice ask Winston to tell her when he materializes again?
(a) How to find a new job.
(b) How to train the dog.
(c) How to find a way to Mars.
(d) How to outwit Malachi.
2. Who is Ransom K. Fern?
(a) The banker in charge of Malachi's accounts.
(b) The butler at the Rumfoord estate.
(c) The president of Malachi's company.
(d) The helicopter pilot.
3. Who is Malachi Constant?
(a) The owner of the Newport estate.
(b) The father of Winston Rumfoord.
(c) The man who materializes.
(d) The wealthiest man on Earth.
4. Since witnessing the last materialization, what has Malachi done?
(a) Purchased a ticket for a space flight.
(b) Sold his holdings in Galactic Spacecraft.
(c) Named Beatrice to the Galactic Spacecraft's Board of Directors.
(d) Purchased the controlling share in Galactic Spacecraft.
5. What persistent sound finally rouses Malachi from his drunken stupor at his home after the multi-day party?
(a) Radio static.
(b) A woman's screams.
(c) The door bell.
(d) The telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Malachi's company?
2. As Malachi is en route to the helicopter after the materialization, what does he realize?
3. Why has Beatrice only seen one materialization?
4. What does Malachi's name mean?
5. What does the President of the United States announce as a way to curb unemployment?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)