|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cheers in the Wirehouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malachi's name mean?
(a) Dutiful follower.
(b) Faithful messenger.
(c) Dutiful messenger.
(d) Faithful follower.
2. During what time period do the events in the story take place?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Nightmare Ages.
(d) The Invasion Years.
3. Who is Malachi Constant?
(a) The father of Winston Rumfoord.
(b) The wealthiest man on Earth.
(c) The owner of the Newport estate.
(d) The man who materializes.
4. Who has invited Malachi to witness the materialization?
(a) Unk invited Malachi.
(b) Winston invited Malachi.
(c) Ransom Fern invited Malachi.
(d) Malachi wasn't invited.
5. Why has Beatrice only seen one materialization?
(a) Beatrice has only been invited once.
(b) The materializations make Beatrice sick.
(c) The materializations happen at all hours of the day.
(d) Beatrice is usually out shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the interval between materializations?
2. Who is WInston Rumfoord?
3. There has only been one materialization in which a spectator was invited to witness the event. Since this particular materialization, what has Beatrice done?
4. What does Beatrice ask Winston to tell her when he materializes again?
5. According to Winston, what is the name of the child Malachi will father?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)