|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cheers in the Wirehouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the crowd notified when a materialization has taken place?
(a) The newspaper prints a report the next day.
(b) A news crew records and replays the event.
(c) The butler addresses the crowd.
(d) A report is posted outside the entrance.
2. Who has invited Malachi to witness the materialization?
(a) Malachi wasn't invited.
(b) Winston invited Malachi.
(c) Unk invited Malachi.
(d) Ransom Fern invited Malachi.
3. What unique talent does Rumfoord display?
(a) Rumfoord can read minds.
(b) Rumfoord can juggle.
(c) Rumfoord is extraordinarily lucky.
(d) Rumfoord has a photographic memory.
4. As part of the rechristening ceremonies, what will space corporation's rocket ship be renamed?
(a) The Odyssey.
(b) The Seeker.
(c) The Rumfoord.
(d) The Great Hope.
5. Who is Ransom K. Fern?
(a) The banker in charge of Malachi's accounts.
(b) The president of Malachi's company.
(c) The butler at the Rumfoord estate.
(d) The helicopter pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beatrice complains that she no longer wants to be part of the human race. What does Beatrice want to be instead?
2. Rumfoord mentions that Malachi's son will find something special. What is it?
3. According to the man who claimed to be at the materialization (but was not actually present), what will happen in the year Ten Million A.D.?
4. What is the interval between materializations?
5. There has only been one materialization in which a spectator was invited to witness the event. Since this particular materialization, what has Beatrice done?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)