|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tent Rentals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is WInston Rumfoord?
(a) The man who materializes.
(b) The wealthiest man on Earth.
(c) The son of Malachi Constant.
(d) The father of Malachi Constant.
2. Why does Unk pause when ordered to march up to the bound man?
(a) Unk pauses because the bound man is sleeping.
(b) Unk pauses because the bound man looks mean.
(c) Unk pauses because the bound man is crying.
(d) Unk pauses because the bound man looks unhappy.
3. What happens to Unk when he pauses before the bound man?
(a) Unk passes out.
(b) A warning pain shoots through Unk's head.
(c) The order to Unk is repeated.
(d) The man thanks Unk.
4. How is the crowd notified when a materialization has taken place?
(a) A report is posted outside the entrance.
(b) The newspaper prints a report the next day.
(c) A news crew records and replays the event.
(d) The butler addresses the crowd.
5. What is the interval between materializations?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Fifty-nine days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the man who claimed to be at the materialization (but was not actually present), what will happen in the year Ten Million A.D.?
2. Who is Unk's commanding officer?
3. What is unique about the furniture in Fern's office?
4. Ransom considers himself to be superior to Malachi in every way except one. What is the one way?
5. Who is Malachi Constant?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)