|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tuor find Turgon's arms and swords?
2. What is the title of Chapter 13 of the book?
(a) Of Men.
(b) Of Feanor and his Sons.
(c) Of Thingol and Melian.
(d) Of the Return of the Noldor.
3. Who tells Morgoth the location of Gondolin?
4. Who does Eol hate and not trust?
(a) The Bairogs.
(b) The Noldors.
(c) The Avari.
(d) The Valar.
5. What is the name of the ship Earendil and Cirdan build?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Halad's daughter who rules over her people after her father dies?
2. Who locks Morgoth into the Timeless Void?
3. What are the Men who fight for the Valar in the Great Battle called?
4. What is the relationship between Morwen and Hurin?
5. What is the name of Hurin's daughter?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)