|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ships does Turgon have made by Cirdan to send messengers to Valar?
2. Who are victorious against the Orcs in Chapter 13?
(a) The Dwarves.
(b) The Avari.
(c) The Noldor.
(d) The Eldar.
3. Who is the only Elf that wants to attack Morgoth during the time of peace?
4. What is the name of the child Luthien and Beren have together?
(a) Dior Aranel.
5. Who locks Morgoth into the Timeless Void?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the king who refuses to permit the Noldor to live in his lands?
2. What is the name of Barahir's son who is the only one to survive in his family?
3. What is the name of Chapter 17 of the book?
4. What is the name of Gelmir's brother who witnesses his death?
5. Who kills Fingolfin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization does the Eldar have after Beor dies?
2. How does Finduilas die in the book?
3. Why does Eol forbid Maeglin to go to Gondolin?
4. What happens when Ar-Pharazon takes over Numenor?
5. How does Nienor learn that Turin was her brother?
6. What happens to Dior Thingol when Feanor's sons learn she has a Silmaril?
7. What happens when Maglor and Maedhros try to steal the Silmarils?
8. What is the nature of Manwe's decree for Earendil and his family?
9. How is Azaghal killed in the book?
10. How is Fegalund's association with Men first described in the book?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)