|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orome bring the Elves where he tries to save them but they are sundered?
2. What is the title of Chapter 12?
(a) Of the Sun and Moon.
(b) Of Feanor.
(c) Of Men.
(d) Of Thingol and Melian.
3. Who does Melkor offer help to in hiding the Silmarils from the Valor?
4. Who searched for Melkor in order to punish him for instigating discord between the Valar and the Elves?
5. What is the name of King Thingol and Melian's people?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Valier rule in Valar?
2. Who dies much easier in the battle against Melkor in Chapter 12?
3. Who is crowned the King of the Teleri in Chapter 4?
4. What is the title of Chapter 11?
5. Who causes the sea to plague the Noldor after the Teleri lose a battle against Feanor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the feast that Melkor and Ungoliant attend when they sneak into the Land of Aman.
2. How is Feanor's birth described in the book?
3. How is the Isle of Balar created?
4. What happens when Men and Elves become estranged in Chapter 12?
5. How are the Maiar first described in the book?
6. How does Melkor come to be imprisoned in Mandos?
7. How is Maia and Elwe's relationship described?
8. How are the Sindar first described in the book?
9. How do the Teleri act towards Feanor when he tries to leave for Middle-earth?
10. How are Orome's followers first described?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)