|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the island that breaks in half when the Valinor are on it?
2. Where does Feanor tell the Noldor to return to after leaving the Valar?
3. What is the name of the item the Valar take a piece of fruit from to create the moon?
4. What are Elwe's elves known as after he is crowned king?
5. How many earth-gems does Feanor add light to from the Trees of Valinor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manwe make sure will not be destroyed during the Firstborn's power that are Yavanna's favorite?
2. Who becomes weary after the Valar have a great feast after the first war in Arda?
3. What is created when Feanor adds light from the Trees of Valinor to the earth-gems?
4. Who puts stars in the sky to provide light to the Outer Lands?
5. What is the name of the place that Finwe and his son build after returning to Middle-earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the feast that Melkor and Ungoliant attend when they sneak into the Land of Aman.
2. How are the Orcs created?
3. How are the eight High Ones of Arda first described?
4. How are the Silmarils created?
5. How does the Valar create the sun and moon for Middle-earth?
6. How are Orome's followers first described?
7. How do the Teleri act towards Feanor when he tries to leave for Middle-earth?
8. How is the Isle of Balar created?
9. How are the Two Trees of Valinor destroyed?
10. How is Aule's creation of the Dwarves described?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)