|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orome bring the Elves where he tries to save them but they are sundered?
2. Who is the Doomsman of the Valar?
3. How many earth-gems does Feanor add light to from the Trees of Valinor?
4. How many ages is Melkor sentenced to be imprisoned by Manwe?
5. Who makes the Seven Fathers of the Dwarves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men usurp at the end of Chapter 12?
2. What is the gap in the great walls of Pelori created for the Vanyar and Noldor to see?
3. What do the Noldor name Melkor as the dark enemy of the world?
4. Who does Melkor name as the commander of the fortress Angband?
5. Where do Melkor and Ungoliant sneak into where they find a feast?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Melkor treated after he is released from his three age long imprisonment?
2. Why do the Dwarves give the Sindar arms?
3. How is Maia and Elwe's relationship described?
4. How is Iluvatar's creation of Ea described?
5. How does Melkor react to the creation of the sun?
6. How are the Maiar first described in the book?
7. How do the Valar refortify Valinor in Chapter 12?
8. How are the Two Trees of Valinor created?
9. How are Orome's followers first described?
10. How do the Teleri act towards Feanor when he tries to leave for Middle-earth?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)