|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are victorious against the Orcs in Chapter 13?
(a) The Avari.
(b) The Eldar.
(c) The Noldor.
(d) The Dwarves.
2. What is the name of the land whose people ally themselves with the Dwarves?
3. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
4. Who returns to Middle-earth but stripped of his disguise and appearing fair?
5. What is the name of the king that joins Beren to search for Morgoth?
6. What is the name of Gwindor's daughter who is killed?
7. Who does Tuor meet and marry?
8. Who gives Eol the choice of living or dying at Gondolin?
9. How many years does Barahir's son wander Dorthoinian in search of the Hidden Kingdom?
10. Where does Halad's daughter take her people after her father's death?
11. Who tells Morgoth the location of Gondolin?
12. Who commands Morgoth's troops in Chapter 18?
(c) The Dwarves.
13. What is the name of Aredhel and Eol's son?
14. What is Amandil ordered to cut down but secretly preserves?
(a) The White Tree.
(b) The rings of power.
(c) The Laurelin.
(d) The Palanteri.
15. Who meets Tuor and guides him to Turgon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to Tuor and bids him to seek Gondolin?
2. Who travels to Gondolin and promises Turgon not to reveal its location when they leave?
3. Who is the only Elf that wants to attack Morgoth during the time of peace?
4. What are the Men who fight for the Valar in the Great Battle called?
5. What is the name of Morgoth's guard who Luthien makes fall asleep?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)