|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gwindor's daughter who is killed?
2. Who builds the city of Gondolin?
3. What is the name of the land between Valinor and Middle-earth?
4. Where does Tuor find Turgon's arms and swords?
5. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
6. What is the relationship between Morwen and Hurin?
(a) Aunt and nephew.
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) Brother and sister.
7. What is the name of Halad's daughter who rules over her people after her father dies?
8. Who in Middle-earth recognizes the Silmaril when others believed it to be a star?
9. What is the name of Aredhel and Eol's son?
10. What is the name of the king that joins Beren to search for Morgoth?
11. What is the name of Gelmir's brother who witnesses his death?
12. What is the name of Melkor's young dragon that is defeated by Fingon?
13. Who chooses to be a king of Men and is given an abnormally long life?
14. What is the name of Barahir's son who is the only one to survive in his family?
15. Who accidentally encounters Men and abides with them, playing music and teaching them wisdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgoth command Sauron find and destroy at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. Who returns to Middle-earth but stripped of his disguise and appearing fair?
3. Where does Halad's daughter take her people after her father's death?
4. How many years does Turn battle in the wilderness after leaving his home?
5. What is the name of Turgon's sister who leaves Gondolin out of boredom?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)