|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amandil's son he helps flee from Numenor?
2. Where does King Thingol refuse to allow Men to enter in Chapter 17?
3. What is the relationship between Inziladun and Gimilkhad in the book?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Father and son.
4. Who is Beren enchanted by who is also the daughter of King Thingol?
5. Who chooses to be a king of Men and is given an abnormally long life?
6. Who appears to Tuor and bids him to seek Gondolin?
7. Who kills Maeglin in the book?
8. Who returns to Middle-earth but stripped of his disguise and appearing fair?
9. How many ships does Turgon have made by Cirdan to send messengers to Valar?
10. Who does Tuor meet and marry?
11. What is the name of the king that joins Beren to search for Morgoth?
12. In which direction do the Men move in order to avoid the dark during their first appearance?
13. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
14. Who meets Tuor and guides him to Turgon?
15. What is the name of Gorlim's wife who is lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 17 of the book?
2. Who locks Morgoth into the Timeless Void?
3. What is the name of the child Luthien and Beren have together?
4. Who warns Turgon of building Gondolin in the hidden vale?
5. Who is the twentieth king of Numenor and forbids elven tongues?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)