|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 15 of the book?
(a) Of Men.
(b) Of the Noldor in Beleriand.
(c) Of Thingol and Melian.
(d) Of the Sindar.
2. Who does Eol hate and not trust?
(a) The Valar.
(b) The Bairogs.
(c) The Avari.
(d) The Noldors.
3. What is the relationship between Inziladun and Gimilkhad in the book?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(d) Father and son.
4. Where does Tuor find Turgon's arms and swords?
5. What is the name of the king that joins Beren to search for Morgoth?
6. Who warns Turgon of building Gondolin in the hidden vale?
7. Who kills Glaurung in the book?
8. Who drives a knife into Glaurung's belly but is killed by the monster?
9. Who kills Maeglin in the book?
10. What is the name of Aredhel and Eol's son?
11. Who kills Fingolfin?
12. Who commands Morgoth's troops in Chapter 18?
(c) The Dwarves.
13. Who meets Tuor and guides him to Turgon?
14. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
15. What is the name of the king who refuses to permit the Noldor to live in his lands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gwindor's land where he and Turin go to stay?
2. What is the relationship between Morwen and Hurin?
3. What is the name of Amandil's son he helps flee from Numenor?
4. Where does Halad's daughter take her people after her father's death?
5. What is the title of Chapter 13 of the book?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)