|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defeats the Orcs in Chapter 14?
(a) The Avari.
(b) Fingolfin and Maedhros.
(c) Manwe and Ulmo.
(d) Tulkas and Turin.
2. How many ships does Turgon have made by Cirdan to send messengers to Valar?
3. What is the name of the person who is jealous of King Thingol's love for Turin and mocks him?
4. What is the name of Amandil's son he helps flee from Numenor?
5. Who does Turgon's sister decide to seek after leaving Gondolin?
(a) Her father.
(b) The sons of Feanor.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her brother.
6. Who is Beren enchanted by who is also the daughter of King Thingol?
7. Who does Tuor meet and marry?
8. Who is the only Man to join the Eldar in Valinor?
9. Who kills Maeglin in the book?
10. What is the name of the ship Earendil and Cirdan build?
11. Who guards Morgoth in the Timeless Void?
12. Who protect the people of Numenor?
(a) The Elves.
(b) The Dwarves.
(d) The Valar.
13. Who does Ar-Pharazon marry against her will?
14. What is the name of Morgoth's guard who Luthien makes fall asleep?
15. What are the Men who fight for the Valar in the Great Battle called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are victorious against the Orcs in Chapter 13?
2. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
3. Whose feast does Eol attend when his wife and son leave for Gondolin?
4. What is the name of Dior's daughter who escapes with the Silmaril after she is killed?
5. Who tells Melian and King Thingol about the Silmarils and warns against trusting Feanor's sons?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)