|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Maeglin in the book?
2. What is the name of the Dwarf that Turin seizes and holds for ransom?
3. Who guards Morgoth in the Timeless Void?
4. Who kills Mim in the book?
5. What is the relationship between Morwen and Hurin?
(a) Aunt and nephew.
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) Brother and sister.
6. What is the name of the king who refuses to permit the Noldor to live in his lands?
7. Who commands Morgoth's troops in Chapter 18?
(d) The Dwarves.
8. Who meets Tuor and guides him to Turgon?
9. What does Eol throw at Maeglin but causes Aredhel to die?
(a) A stick.
(b) A javelin.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rock.
10. What is the name of the Elf who raises Tuor?
11. Who does Morgoth command Sauron find and destroy at the beginning of Chapter 19?
12. Who does Curufin tell Luthien she must marry when he captures her?
13. What is the title of Chapter 13 of the book?
(a) Of Men.
(b) Of Thingol and Melian.
(c) Of the Return of the Noldor.
(d) Of Feanor and his Sons.
14. Who is the twentieth king of Numenor and forbids elven tongues?
(b) King Thingol.
15. What is the name of Gorlim's wife who is lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Amandil's son he helps flee from Numenor?
2. What is the name of the land whose people ally themselves with the Dwarves?
3. Who builds the city of Gondolin?
4. What is the title of Chapter 15 of the book?
5. What is the name of Hurin's daughter?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)