|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Eol the choice of living or dying at Gondolin?
2. Who is the only Elf that wants to attack Morgoth during the time of peace?
3. Who locks Morgoth into the Timeless Void?
4. Who guards Morgoth in the Timeless Void?
5. Who tells Morgoth the location of Gondolin?
6. What is the name of Barahir's son who is the only one to survive in his family?
7. How many times does Feanor curse Morgoth as he dies?
8. What is the name of Aredhel and Eol's son?
9. What is the name of Hurin's daughter?
10. Who drives a knife into Glaurung's belly but is killed by the monster?
11. Who in Middle-earth recognizes the Silmaril when others believed it to be a star?
12. What is the name of Gelmir's brother who witnesses his death?
13. Who are victorious against the Orcs in Chapter 13?
(a) The Noldor.
(b) The Eldar.
(c) The Avari.
(d) The Dwarves.
14. What does Eol throw at Maeglin but causes Aredhel to die?
(a) A javelin.
(b) A stick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rock.
15. What is the name of the person who is jealous of King Thingol's love for Turin and mocks him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Fingolfin?
2. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
3. Who attacks Feanor, causing him fatal injuries?
4. What is the name of the ship Earendil and Cirdan build?
5. What is the name of Turgon's daughter whom Maeglin loves?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)