|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Dwarves create for the Sindar after warning that evil creatures wander about the woods?
2. Who is the Doomsman of the Valar?
3. What do the sun and moon give light to after they are created?
4. What is the name of the species that Melkor creates using the Elves found by Orome?
5. What is the gap in the great walls of Pelori created for the Vanyar and Noldor to see?
(a) The Valar.
(b) The sun.
(c) The moon.
(d) The stars.
6. How many sons does Feanor's first wife bear him?
7. Whose home does Melkor travel to where he gains assistance in revenging the Valar?
8. Who is the Lord of the Waters in Valar?
9. Who puts stars in the sky to provide light to the Outer Lands?
10. Who causes the sea to plague the Noldor after the Teleri lose a battle against Feanor?
11. Who calls a council when Feanor openly rebels against the Valaer?
12. What are the two races of children of Iluvatar?
(a) Elves and Men.
(b) Elves and Valar.
(c) Men and Dwarves.
(d) Dwarves and Elves.
13. Where does Yavanna often go to heal the ruin caused by Melkor in Arda?
(b) The Outer Lands.
14. How many earth-gems does Feanor add light to from the Trees of Valinor?
15. Where does Orome bring the Elves where he tries to save them but they are sundered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Valier rule in Valar?
2. What do the Valar create to refortify Valinor after remembering Melkor's destruction of Almaren?
3. What is the name of King Thingol and Melian's first child?
4. What are the Elves that do not follow Orome called?
5. Who tries to take the Silmarils from Melkor but is stopped when he summons his evil creatures?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)