|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the Seven Fathers of the Dwarves?
2. What do the Teleri refuse to do for Feanor when he tries to leave Valinor, which leads to a battle?
(a) Build ships.
(b) Make weapons.
(c) Make food.
(d) Kill others.
3. What does Melkor attack but fails, becoming more closely bound to the earth?
(a) A star.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
4. How many years is Feanor banished from the Valinor after a council is called against him?
5. What does Manwe make sure will not be destroyed during the Firstborn's power that are Yavanna's favorite?
6. Who tries to take the Silmarils from Melkor but is stopped when he summons his evil creatures?
7. What is created when Feanor adds light from the Trees of Valinor to the earth-gems?
8. Whose home does Melkor travel to where he gains assistance in revenging the Valar?
9. How many ages is Melkor sentenced to be imprisoned by Manwe?
10. What is known as the Powers of the World in the book?
11. Who places lamps at Illuin and Ormal after the first war in Arda?
12. What are the Elves that follow Orome called?
(a) The Eldar.
(b) The Noldor.
13. What is the name of the first fortress Melkor builds?
14. Who is the mother to the Spirit of Fire?
15. Who is the king of the Valar when it is first created?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 12?
2. Who is the Doomsman of the Valar?
3. What is the name of Feanor's second wife?
4. What is the gap in the great walls of Pelori created for the Vanyar and Noldor to see?
5. What is the name of the tree Yavanna makes for the Elves in Tirion?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)