|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of King Thingol and Melian's people?
2. What do the Teleri refuse to do for Feanor when he tries to leave Valinor, which leads to a battle?
(a) Make weapons.
(b) Build ships.
(c) Kill others.
(d) Make food.
3. What do the sun and moon give light to after they are created?
4. Who appeals to his father to restrain Feanor during a council called after Feanor openly rebels against the Valar?
5. What are the Elves that do not follow Orome called?
(a) The Eldar.
(b) The Ainur.
(c) The Nordor.
(d) The Avari.
6. What do the Noldor name Melkor as the dark enemy of the world?
7. How many years is Feanor banished from the Valinor after a council is called against him?
8. What are Elwe's elves known as after he is crowned king?
9. Who does Manwe banish from Valinor in Chapter 9?
10. Where does Feanor tell the Noldor to return to after leaving the Valar?
11. How many earth-gems does Feanor add light to from the Trees of Valinor?
12. What is the name of the island that breaks in half when the Valinor are on it?
13. Who comes to the aid of the Valar after the first war begins?
14. What is the name of the species that Melkor creates using the Elves found by Orome?
15. Who is crowned the King of the Teleri in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Melkor and Ungoliant kill that creates darkness in Valinor?
2. Who is the Lord of the Waters in Valar?
3. Who is the author of the book?
4. Who creates the Two Trees of Valinor?
5. How many Valier rule in Valar?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)