|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 21: Of Turin Turambar and Chapter 22: Of the Ruin of Doriath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls council to determine how to protect the Elves from Melkor's shadows?
2. What is the name of the Dwarf-made necklace that held the Silmarils?
3. Who dies much easier in the battle against Melkor in Chapter 12?
4. What does Melkor attack but fails, becoming more closely bound to the earth?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(d) A star.
5. How many years is Feanor banished from the Valinor after a council is called against him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the item the Valar take a piece of fruit from to create the moon?
2. What is the title of Chapter 12?
3. What are the two races of children of Iluvatar?
4. What is the name of the king who refuses to permit the Noldor to live in his lands?
5. What is the name of the species that Melkor creates using the Elves found by Orome?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)