|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 21: Of Turin Turambar and Chapter 22: Of the Ruin of Doriath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Fingolfin?
2. What do Melkor and Ungoliant kill that creates darkness in Valinor?
(a) The Rings of Power.
(b) The Palanteri.
(c) The Silmaril.
(d) The Two Trees of Valinor.
3. What is the title of Chapter 13 of the book?
(a) Of Feanor and his Sons.
(b) Of the Return of the Noldor.
(c) Of Thingol and Melian.
(d) Of Men.
4. What is the name of the evil form that the Valar battle with the Children of Iluvatar?
5. Who calls council to determine how to protect the Elves from Melkor's shadows?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ages is Melkor sentenced to be imprisoned by Manwe?
2. What is the name of the Dwarf-made necklace that held the Silmarils?
3. How many years does Turn battle in the wilderness after leaving his home?
4. Who is the author of the book?
5. How many years is Feanor banished from the Valinor after a council is called against him?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)