|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 21: Of Turin Turambar and Chapter 22: Of the Ruin of Doriath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ages is Melkor sentenced to be imprisoned by Manwe?
2. What is the relationship between Morwen and Hurin?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Husband and wife.
3. Who is crowned the King of the Teleri in Chapter 4?
4. What are the Valar destined to be over the Elves and Men of Arda?
5. What does Eol throw at Maeglin but causes Aredhel to die?
(a) A stick.
(b) A knife.
(c) A rock.
(d) A javelin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Yavanna often go to heal the ruin caused by Melkor in Arda?
2. Who gives Eol the choice of living or dying at Gondolin?
3. Who does Manwe banish from Valinor in Chapter 9?
4. Who appeals to his father to restrain Feanor during a council called after Feanor openly rebels against the Valar?
5. What shore does Orome leave the Elves at when Manwe asks his council?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)