|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 21: Of Turin Turambar and Chapter 22: Of the Ruin of Doriath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally encounters Men and abides with them, playing music and teaching them wisdom?
2. Who allies themselves with Maedhros in Chapter 18?
(a) The Nordor.
(b) The Maiar.
(c) The Avari.
(d) The Swarthy Men.
3. How many Valier rule in Valar?
4. Who is the son of Lenwe who fears for his people's safety against evil and later dies?
5. What does Melkor attack but fails, becoming more closely bound to the earth?
(a) A star.
(b) The moon.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Lord of the Waters in Valar?
2. What is the name of Morgoth's guard who Luthien makes fall asleep?
3. Whose departure do the Valar mourn at the beginning of Chapter 11?
4. Who kills Mim in the book?
5. Who calls a council when Feanor openly rebels against the Valaer?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)