|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 21: Of Turin Turambar and Chapter 22: Of the Ruin of Doriath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls a council when Feanor openly rebels against the Valaer?
2. What is the title of Chapter 15 of the book?
(a) Of Men.
(b) Of Thingol and Melian.
(c) Of the Sindar.
(d) Of the Noldor in Beleriand.
3. What is the name of Gorlim's wife who is lost?
4. Who is the lord of the substances of which Arda is made?
5. What does Feanor do to the ships he uses to get to Middle-earth in Chapter 9?
(a) Gives them away.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Sinks them.
(d) Sells them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Turgon's sister who leaves Gondolin out of boredom?
2. What do the sun and moon give light to after they are created?
3. What are the two races of children of Iluvatar?
4. How many ships does Turgon have made by Cirdan to send messengers to Valar?
5. What is the name of Hurin's daughter?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)