|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 17: Of the Coming of Men into the West and Chapter 18: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Feanor curse Morgoth as he dies?
2. Who falls in love with Turgon's sister and they become married?
3. What is the name of the king who refuses to permit the Noldor to live in his lands?
4. How many earth-gems does Feanor add light to from the Trees of Valinor?
5. Who builds the city of Gondolin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
2. What is the name of Chapter 17 of the book?
3. Who is the author of the book?
4. What is the place Iluvatar creates that is known as the World that Is?
5. Who travels to Gondolin and promises Turgon not to reveal its location when they leave?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)