|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 17: Of the Coming of Men into the West and Chapter 18: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 12?
(a) Of Feanor.
(b) Of Men.
(c) Of the Sun and Moon.
(d) Of Thingol and Melian.
2. What is created when Feanor adds light from the Trees of Valinor to the earth-gems?
3. Who speaks out against Feanor's idea of he and his sons taking an oath to pursue anyone seeking the Silmarils?
(a) Elendil and Turgon.
(c) Fingolfin and Finarfin.
(d) Indis and Namo.
4. What is the name of Feanor's second wife?
5. Who does Eol hate and not trust?
(a) The Valar.
(b) The Avari.
(c) The Noldors.
(d) The Bairogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What carries Fingon up to a rock to release the man Morgoth tied to a rock by his wrist?
2. Who is the Lord of the Waters in Valar?
3. Who becomes weary after the Valar have a great feast after the first war in Arda?
4. What is known as the Powers of the World in the book?
5. Who is the Doomsman of the Valar?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)