|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 17: Of the Coming of Men into the West and Chapter 18: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the high hill the Elves erect and build the city Tirion on top of?
2. Who builds the city of Nargothrond?
3. What is the name of the island that breaks in half when the Valinor are on it?
4. Who tells Morgoth the location of Gondolin?
5. Where do Melkor and Ungoliant sneak into where they find a feast?
(c) The Land of Aman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years is Feanor banished from the Valinor after a council is called against him?
2. Who is angry and unable to bear the sun after it is created?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13 of the book?
4. Where does Orome bring the Elves where he tries to save them but they are sundered?
5. What do the Dwarves create for the Sindar after warning that evil creatures wander about the woods?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)