|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 17: Of the Coming of Men into the West and Chapter 18: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Elwe's elves known as after he is crowned king?
2. What attribute do Elves possess that Men do not?
(a) They are very tall.
(b) They are immortal.
(c) They have large ears.
(d) They are blue.
3. Whose home does Melkor travel to where he gains assistance in revenging the Valar?
4. Who are victorious against the Orcs in Chapter 13?
(a) The Noldor.
(b) The Avari.
(c) The Eldar.
(d) The Dwarves.
5. Who does Eol hate and not trust?
(a) The Avari.
(b) The Noldors.
(c) The Bairogs.
(d) The Valar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Feanor curse Morgoth as he dies?
2. What do Melkor and Ungoliant kill that creates darkness in Valinor?
3. What does Melkor claim he taught Feanor at the end of Chapter 6?
4. Who is angry and unable to bear the sun after it is created?
5. Who defeats the Orcs in Chapter 14?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)