|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 11: Of the Sun and Moon & the Hiding of Valinor and Chapter 12: Of Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Melkor and Ungoliant sneak into where they find a feast?
(c) The Land of Aman.
2. Who speaks out against Feanor's idea of he and his sons taking an oath to pursue anyone seeking the Silmarils?
(a) Fingolfin and Finarfin.
(b) Indis and Namo.
(c) Elendil and Turgon.
3. Who appeals to his father to restrain Feanor during a council called after Feanor openly rebels against the Valar?
4. What are Elwe's elves known as after he is crowned king?
5. What is the name of the land known as the Lonely Island?
(b) Tol Eressea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the place Iluvatar creates that is known as the World that Is?
2. Who causes the sea to plague the Noldor after the Teleri lose a battle against Feanor?
3. What is the name of the species that Melkor creates using the Elves found by Orome?
4. Who tries to take the Silmarils from Melkor but is stopped when he summons his evil creatures?
5. Who is the lord of the substances of which Arda is made?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)