|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 11: Of the Sun and Moon & the Hiding of Valinor and Chapter 12: Of Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gap in the great walls of Pelori created for the Vanyar and Noldor to see?
(a) The Valar.
(b) The sun.
(c) The moon.
(d) The stars.
2. What is the name of the item the Valar take a piece of fruit from to create the moon?
3. Who makes the Seven Fathers of the Dwarves?
4. What do the Valar mourn the loss of at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Fingolfin's death.
(b) Finwe's death.
(c) Feanor's departure.
(d) The Trees of Valinor.
5. Who comes to the aid of the Valar after the first war begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book?
2. Who is known as the Spirit of Fire in the book?
3. What is the name of King Thingol and Melian's people?
4. How many sons does Feanor's first wife bear him?
5. Who dies much easier in the battle against Melkor in Chapter 12?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)