|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 11: Of the Sun and Moon & the Hiding of Valinor and Chapter 12: Of Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls a council when Feanor openly rebels against the Valaer?
2. Who is the Doomsman of the Valar?
3. What attribute do Elves possess that Men do not?
(a) They are very tall.
(b) They are immortal.
(c) They have large ears.
(d) They are blue.
4. What is the name of the high hill the Elves erect and build the city Tirion on top of?
5. What is known as the Powers of the World in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Melkor wear the Silmarils after stealing them?
2. What is the name of the first fortress Melkor builds?
3. How many earth-gems does Feanor add light to from the Trees of Valinor?
4. Whose departure do the Valar mourn at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. Who does Feanor marry first in the book?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)